Wayne Rooney - Signed on a 18 month deal

LB_DCFC

Eric Steele cannot speak highly enough of the bloke, when Eric was going from Man Utd (Great decision Moyes) he asked the first teamers to sign something for him, Rooney gave him signed shirts and boots. He also donated a signed shirt for my mums charity.

Yes he's made mistakes and fans/press have had a go at him, but anecdotally from someone that knows him he is a decent bloke.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Andicis said:

It wasn't Percy.

2 minutes ago, DazaDunn said:

If it's Percy, it's happening. He could tweet that the end of the world is now and I'd start planning.

Twas James Ducker, no idea how reliable he is as he isn't someone who often reports on our stuff; but he was the first to report on Dybala and Utd's talks breaking down and seems very clued into the Manchester clubs etc.

So knowing what's going on with Rooney and his agent would make a lot of sense.

5 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

I think he would saw the other day Coleen has already moved back to the UK to get the kids into British school's and told him he must spend more time with them.She hates the living in Washington and the time he is away with away games .

If they're booked in Repton it's a done deal. 

12 minutes ago, Derbados said:

His wages alone must be astronomical surely?

He may not want mega bucks,he is not short of a million or two. He would have a good sponsorship deal behind him. Next step of his career and i imagine knows PC and watched FL's profile raised last year.

Archived