Wayne Rooney - Signed on a 18 month deal

LB_DCFC

17 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

The DET is an absolute rag these days. The story was off the back of a daft comment on Sky and there were more adverts on the page than actual words in the article. Absolutely dire stuff from a publication that stopped being relevant about 10 years ago.

Spot on!!!..and cost me a few bob recently as my Missus saw a dress she liked on one of the pop up adds looking over my shoulder while I was reading some of the twaddle on there!!!?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Spot on!!!..and cost me a few bob recently as my Missus saw a dress she liked on one of the pop up adds looking over my shoulder while I was reading some of the twaddle on there!!!?

Does S8TY become SUZ1 on the weekend fella. You know how cookies work, right? ?

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

I’d love to know if Cocu regrets taking the job here. He ain’t going to resign with three and a bit years left of a contract but you have to admit the job ain’t what it said on the tin is it ? 

I bet he's amazed at how poor established English championship players really are.

Unprofessional, unfit and technically lacking.

If they are technical, they're too bloody slow to effect things much.

Hopefully Mel and co keep good Comms up with Cocu and his team, so maybe he's not as surprised as we'd think, and maybe he sees enough in the Academy products to persevere in the role long term.

Archived