Grady Diangana - joined West Brom

Mr. Mick L White

Just now, Rampage said:

Sky Sprouts say Derby looking for RW and attacking midfielder. Bielick plus Dowell plus ? means first team prospects for present midfield look distant unless backups.

Did you just headbutt the keyboard and that's what came up? Cryptic as duck.  ?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Nick_Ram said:

Did you just headbutt the keyboard and that's what came up? Cryptic as duck.  ?

I have read this. A bit craptic certainly. It is in there if you work at it, Nick_Ram. Life is not easy, seagulls behind trawlers stuff. Was in Scarborough yesterday. I took my first bite out of a donut and a herring gull snatched it out of my hand while the donut was in my mouth and bit my hand in the process. I think the gull was a Florest fan. Never mind I had another donuterooney left in the bag. COYR

2 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Jesus, West Brom, Leeds, Bristol and Fulham with some of the strongest championship teams I’ve ever seen at this level

The same Bristol that were poo against Leeds? The same Fulham that lost to Barnsley? Overrated.

18 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Jesus, West Brom, Leeds, Bristol and Fulham with some of the strongest championship teams I’ve ever seen at this level

They all have to play each other twice so no runaway winner this season. Rams will get promoted because of Cocu's tactical know how. City have signed eleven players. Hope they do not gel quickly. When Cocu was asked about Swansea he said, another good performance, another win. 

They will all drop plenty of points..sheff utd were unmentioned start of last season..Norwich were not that touted up either.

Remember when we were stuffed by Leeds people were saying Leeds would run away with the league...was never going to happen it is just so competitive.

3 minutes ago, Yani P said:

They will all drop plenty of points..sheff utd were unmentioned start of last season..Norwich were not that touted up either.

Remember when we were stuffed by Leeds people were saying Leeds would run away with the league...was never going to happen it is just so competitive.

Remember when Stoke?

Just that

Archived