Grady Diangana - joined West Brom

Mr. Mick L White

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Never heard of him before. Fact he played 17 times in the Prem for them (albeit I bet most of them off the bench) shows he's got a bit about him I guess.

I thought this I suppose the fans aren't as excited as ibe or ayew because of their past pedigree but neither of them played 17 games in the prem last year so maybe he could be decent , who knows ?‍♂️ I'd prefer ibe personally too but ..

4 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

If we don't sign a winger or GK I would be quite disappointed, we have signed a few gems but I feel like an out and out winger like ince again is needed so badly 

we don't need a GK, we need fans to stop reacting as if the goalkeeper we have does things (mistakes) that every other goalkeeper in the history of goalkeeping hasn't done!

6 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

If we don't sign a winger or GK I would be quite disappointed, we have signed a few gems but I feel like an out and out winger like ince again is needed so badly 

I think that has been our story the last few transfer windows, 1 or 2 players short of being where we need to be.

3 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

we don't need a GK, we need fans to stop reacting as if the goalkeeper we have does things (mistakes) that every other goalkeeper in the history of goalkeeping hasn't done!

I'm not saying we don't have an adequate goaly but carson isnt in contention and is most likely going which leaves Mitchell as back up if roos is injured? Do you feel comfortable playing leeds or even Fulham with mitrovic and knockheart up front with mitchell in goal for example? If roose gets injured then we will rely on mitchel with rivas on the bench that played in the league below the conference last season? Come on ?‍♂️?

4 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

I think that has been our story the last few transfer windows, 1 or 2 players short of being where we need to be.

Yeah we have signed some strong players but have sone obvious gaps that haven't yet been filled , and I can't see them being filled in the next 24 hours either 

15 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

I'm not saying we don't have an adequate goaly but carson isnt in contention and is most likely going which leaves Mitchell as back up if roos is injured? Do you feel comfortable playing leeds or even Fulham with mitrovic and knockheart up front with mitchell in goal for example? If roose gets injured then we will rely on mitchel with rivas on the bench that played in the league below the conference last season? Come on ?‍♂️?

Why isn't Carson in contention? Is he injured? what if he doesn't leave? 

As for playing Fulham, Clarke will have Mitrovic in his pocket ?

2 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Why isn't Carson in contention? Is he injured? what if he doesn't leave? 

As for playing Fulham, Clarke will have Mitrovic in his pocket ?

That's not worries me the most , its knockheart having malone in his pocket good and proper ? so then not having a solid keeper would scare me ? and he has barely played pre season and it supposed to be leaving just can't see us using carson this year 

13 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

That's not worries me the most , its knockheart having malone in his pocket good and proper ? so then not having a solid keeper would scare me ? and he has barely played pre season and it supposed to be leaving just can't see us using carson this year 

Step forward Max Lowe - that chunky frenchman won't be waltzing past him so easily........?

32 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

well, law of averages say we will lose a couple of games this season. Let it be Fulham!

Archived