Grady Diangana - joined West Brom

Mr. Mick L White

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said it was important that we get a winger in who has an end product of sorts, Diagana hasn't only struggled at first team level in that regard but also in the PL2. 52 games: 7 goals and 6 assists. It's worse than what Bennett was able to do in a similar amount of time at that level, so it doesn't fill me with confidence. 

I'd personally hope for better, especially as getting a quality winger in is absolutely key to our success this season. 

3 hours ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Yeah we have signed some strong players but have sone obvious gaps that haven't yet been filled , and I can't see them being filled in the next 24 hours either 

I bet you're fun at parties!!!  lol   .... ....wow ......how on earth can you tell we have no players lined up ??

1 minute ago, Saity said:

I bet you're fun at parties!!!  lol   .... ....wow ......how on earth can you tell we have no players lined up ??

I'm the heart and soul of parties sun my middle name is party , I'm saying that I don't think the gaps i.e - GK and RW will be filled , I'm not saying we don't have players lined up I'm just saying the likelihood of it being them 2 positions could be slim?

4 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

I'm the heart and soul of parties sun my middle name is party , I'm saying that I don't think the gaps i.e - GK and RW will be filled , I'm not saying we don't have players lined up I'm just saying the likelihood of it being them 2 positions could be slim?

They could be slim but I like to think positive and maybe we will get the 2 players he wants

1 minute ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

If Carson is fit and stays then to sign another keeper will be a waste. Roos isn't the best in the Championship but he's a long way from being one of the worst and it's unrealistic to expect to have the best player in the division for each position - even Man City and Liverpool's combined best XI couldn't claim that.

I agree a speedy, tricky winger would be useful though.

1 hour ago, Wolfie20 said:

If Carson is fit and stays then to sign another keeper will be a waste. Roos isn't the best in the Championship but he's a long way from being one of the worst and it's unrealistic to expect to have the best player in the division for each position - even Man City and Liverpool's combined best XI couldn't claim that.

I agree a speedy, tricky winger would be useful though.

You’re right! They only got ten players in the team of the season last year. Pogba spoiled the party!

Archived