Pre Season Friendly v Sarasota Metropolis

Day

1 hour ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Hope Cocu's first preseason game goes better than Frank's. 

Didn't take long for them to turn did it.  Never mind Frank time for a nice quiet pint at a Derbyshire pub.  OOPS ...never mind

LAMPARD OUT NOW

Thanks for the memories, Frank. But it's time to go.

Embarassing, Bring Back Sarri.

Stop stressing. It is pre season, and look at the team we fielded. Ffs man this fan base

I’m not blaming or pointing any fingers here. I’m just saying for the people that are , it’s a shame really. What’s the point of wanting your own club and players to do bad? And I agree fans who are already abusing our players are not true fans.

#lampardout our fanbase tho !

Lampard is genuinely horrific and needs to leave asap sarri wouldnt be this poo

Lampard can’t even beat an Irish team full of trialists .

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, TZM said:

Probably going to be one in the 2nd half too. Just haven’t had the opportunity to see it yet.

You almost cost us a goal there. Careful what you post in future.

4 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

For those interested in squad numbers, most of the lads are wearing their usual numbers. Shinnie is wearing No.4. 

22 minutes ago, rynny said:

Players seem to be wearing last season's numbers, Shinnie in number 4 and Knight 15 

joey bosa video GIF

Regardless of the opposition, we’re moving the ball around impressive quickly  considering where we are in pre season.

Think we made the right call in not fighting to keep BJ. Not sure he’d cope if this is the way we end up playing. 

1 minute ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

A lot of the ball going wide. Players erem very keen  on 1 and 2 touch. Ball certainly seems to be moved quickly.

Style so far lends itself to a proper target man, rapid wingers and full backs.and 3 proper footballers in the middle.

Where the duck are we going to find all them?

Archived