Pre Season Friendly v Sarasota Metropolis

David

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have stayed up had a live stream been on, but to be honest, it probably wouldn’t be a great game.

USL Division 2 is 3 tiers below the MLS from my 30 second research.

To put this into context, Bradley Wright Phillips is the all time MLS goalscorer and Johnny Russell is tearing the league a new one now. Sarasota Metropolis are 3 tiers below that. And they are second from bottom.

Now I’m all up for respecting the opposition, but come on. Wouldn’t be surprised to wake up to a double figure score line. 

13 minutes ago, David said:

I would have stayed up had a live stream been on, but to be honest, it probably wouldn’t be a great game.

To put this into context, Bradley Wright Phillips is the all time MLS goalscorer and Johnny Russell is tearing the league a new one now. Sarasota Metropolis are 3 tiers below that. And they are second from bottom.

Now I’m all up for respecting the opposition, but come on. Wouldn’t be surprised to wake up to a double figure score line. 

They played last night too. Could this be their reserves 

18 minutes ago, David said:

You put the kiss of death on it now, you’ve left yourself no room to explain a shock loss.

You're on your own soldier.

2 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

They played last night too. Could this be their reserves 

Lost 4-1 as well. This is also their first season in football just seen.

Tonight depends how respectful Derby want to be, sure it’s fun to stick 15 goals in, but we don’t want booting out of there

Just now, David said:

Lost 4-1 as well. This is also their first season in football just seen.

Tonight depends how respectful Derby want to be, sure it’s fun to stick 15 goals in, but we don’t want booting out of there

I want revenge for the women!

1 hour ago, David said:

Let's be realistic here... knowing us it'll be a 2-1 win?

1 hour ago, David said:

Bristol city beat their minnows 14 nil the other day.

Archived