Sign in to follow this  
David

Pre Season Friendly v Sarasota Metropolis

I would have stayed up had a live stream been on, but to be honest, it probably wouldn’t be a great game.

USL Division 2 is 3 tiers below the MLS from my 30 second research.

To put this into context, Bradley Wright Phillips is the all time MLS goalscorer and Johnny Russell is tearing the league a new one now. Sarasota Metropolis are 3 tiers below that. And they are second from bottom.

Now I’m all up for respecting the opposition, but come on. Wouldn’t be surprised to wake up to a double figure score line. 

13 minutes ago, David said:

I would have stayed up had a live stream been on, but to be honest, it probably wouldn’t be a great game.

To put this into context, Bradley Wright Phillips is the all time MLS goalscorer and Johnny Russell is tearing the league a new one now. Sarasota Metropolis are 3 tiers below that. And they are second from bottom.

Now I’m all up for respecting the opposition, but come on. Wouldn’t be surprised to wake up to a double figure score line. 

They played last night too. Could this be their reserves 

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, David said:

You put the kiss of death on it now, you’ve left yourself no room to explain a shock loss.

You're on your own soldier.

Edited by Boycie

2 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Lost 4-1 as well. This is also their first season in football just seen.

Tonight depends how respectful Derby want to be, sure it’s fun to stick 15 goals in, but we don’t want booting out of there

Just now, David said:

Lost 4-1 as well. This is also their first season in football just seen.

Tonight depends how respectful Derby want to be, sure it’s fun to stick 15 goals in, but we don’t want booting out of there

I want revenge for the women!

12 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Yeah kick em in the gonads!

I’m not advocating genital violence mate.

1 hour ago, David said:

Let's be realistic here... knowing us it'll be a 2-1 win🤣

1 hour ago, David said:

Bristol city beat their minnows 14 nil the other day.

1 hour ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Maybe reserves last night.

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

I want revenge for the women!

Yeah and grab the sack when we score - well wasnt that what Alex Morgan said what the men do to celebrate goals?