The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, reverendo de duivel said:

I've heard Forest are about to lose their record £15m signing in a £15m deal.

He's barely played, so it's a stroke of luck FFP wise a team has stepped in with an offer.

Olympiacos, naturally.

You do wonder don't you. The EFL investigate clubs like us for the stadium sale which they agreed to, yet they allow this sort of thing to go on.

49 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

You do wonder don't you. The EFL investigate clubs like us for the stadium sale which they agreed to, yet they allow this sort of thing to go on.

Maybe if we put a complaint in like Gibson did they might do something about it. Watford got promoted the same way as well.

2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Perhaps Gibson should put in the complaint?

He darent. If he did good chance he would go to bed one night, then wake up the next day locked in a shipping container half way across the ionian see.

10 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

Good Result Tonight Chaps

Well played

Feels like we're in a similar situation to your lot a few years back. The senior players were, for the most part, letting you down, but you still have a lot of hope and pride in the youngsters. I remember you were struggling but had players like Burke, Osborn, Cash and Brereton putting in good performances regularly. 

On 24/12/2019 at 22:15, RadioactiveWaste said:

I know, but for fate I might have been born in Edinburgh and not Dundee (and had to live my life with fur coat and no knickers)

Thought I must be the only person in the world to see the Arabs beat Barcelona and us beat Real Madrid. Perhaps not ??

42 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'm too young I'm afraid.

although before we moved to the finest county in England (my mam is Derby tup= our local team would've East Fife.

If John O'Hare was the not too agile gentlemen's hero from the glory days, you have to say this man....Jim McLean used to give him pelters and he stood up time and time again. Must have come from Methil. 

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/premiership/interview-when-john-clark-wished-he-was-fisherman-1-4450253

Archived