Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by Day

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

5 minutes ago, climbon said:

Can someone advise on my situation...I’m finding the ticket website a bit confusing. 

Ive been to 11 home games this yr including the final 3 so i can get a ticket at 10am tomorrow. However my wife has a fan id but hasn’t been to a game this season. Am i able to purchse tickets for both of us tomorrow? Thanks!

Did you buy the final 3 as the package or individually? If the package, then yes 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

So booking on the internet is there a print at home or are they all posted out as it doesn’t mention print at home?

secondly do you book the road rider at the same time as buying tickets in the same transaction?

Can’t print at home as not part of Derby’s ticket system. They will be posted on Wembley tickets I believe 

5 hours ago, MidWalesRam said:

You're wrong there, they have 36k same as us. They had 38k last year but its been reduced for whatever reason. 

Yes I am , i had looked at last years information when I checked on line. They have 36288

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Disgraceful prices. Not even a student discount.

I didn't think that they were that bad considering the occasion.

7 minutes ago, Archied said:

Has anybody sat in the club Wembley seats , got a friend who can get them but don’t know where in the stadium they are and I prefer not to be behind the goal

Yes great seats but not if you want to be deep in with the fans. They are through main entrance and up escalators past the 1966 World Cup crossbar... worth a photo. 

Very plush, nice empty bars and expensive restaurants. Some snack places too. The only queue is for the toilets! 

The view would be similar to top row Toyota probably between 18 yard line and just short of half way

27 minutes ago, David said:

You can get into what is the biggest game for the club for £27, wouldn’t say that’s disgraceful at all.

I went on what all my lot are paying and it was £64. £27 isn’t disgraceful - you’re right. Not sure what the seats would be like though.

I’m trying to persuade my mates to go behind the goal where everyone will be singing. They want the view from side on. I’ll be gutted if I have to sit down all game next to some boring old git.

I think, Derby have got this wrong, me and my son, have been to 10 home games, 2 away games, and play off v leeds at Home, yet we missed the Bolton game due to a family break, so I enquired about the 3 game package, which counts for Bolton, QPR and West Brom, we missed the Bolton game, yet all these games attended and we are down the list on general sale.

We have fan id’s and go to matches whenever we can, and have proof of all the games attended. I wonder, If a season ticket holder, would purchase some club tickets for us, sat next together, obviously payment would be reimbursed and a few pints on the day. This is a genuine request from a genuine fan, and not some one who is trying to pull a fast one, we are a 55 year old and 16 year old son. As this is a genuine request, I hope not to receive any negative comments, as this is a genuine as you can get.

12 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I went on what all my lot are paying and it was £64. £27 isn’t disgraceful - you’re right. Not sure what the seats would be like though.

I’m trying to persuade my mates to go behind the goal where everyone will be singing. They want the view from side on. I’ll be gutted if I have to sit down all game next to some boring old git.

Quite high up so you will need your binoculars

ADA261F5-94B1-4389-B851-3AAD772DADC0.jpeg

37 minutes ago, minesahartington said:

I am reading it that a season ticket holder can buy up to 10 tickets as long as there is a fan ID for each one. Not that each fan id has to be a sth

I’m pretty sure that’s not how it works, or they wouldn’t be able to guarantee season ticket holders a ticket which they have done. 

38 minutes ago, minesahartington said:

I am reading it that a season ticket holder can buy up to 10 tickets as long as there is a fan ID for each one. Not that each fan id has to be a sth

I'm reading as up to a max of 10 tickets per transaction, but during the ST period, all (10) ID numbers would have to be a STH?

For General sale, up to 5 ID's (whether STH or not) would get 10 tickets at two per ID number?

Archived