Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by David

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Stagtime said:

I’ve sent off a email to the club to see if there is anyway international fans can acquire a ticket. Won’t hold my breath waiting, I’ve had mixed responses from the club the last few times I’ve tried to get tickets.

It would be a nice touch if Mel offered free tickets (or at least made special tickets available) to any international fans who are prepared to fly in for the game - that's commitment, and I bet there wouldn't be more than a couple of dozen who could actually make it

12 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

It’s transport I’m more worried about getting

Last time the club seemed to just lay on as many coaches as there was demand for, so I'm less worried about that.

Worst case scenario - wear a rams shirt and put youu thumb out on the A52 slip road ?

1 minute ago, StivePesley said:

It would be a nice touch if Mel offered free tickets (or at least made special tickets available) to any international fans who are prepared to fly in for the game - that's commitment, and I bet there wouldn't be more than a couple of dozen who could actually make it

Mate, I’ll pay whatever they want. I’ve got my flights ready to go just waiting on the response.

8 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

The  ticket website is so so poo , I was in the waiting line then logged out before buying as I wasn't sure if I should get 3 there and then and then I try and log back in and there is no option to even buy tickets.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-county-book-their-place-in-play-off-final

Ticket announcement hasn't even been made yet, season ticket holders will be pretty much guareenteed a ticket opportunity as 36k tickets coming out with far less season ticket holders to buy them. 

If you're not a season ticket holder you'll probably be waiting a few days before it hits that stage. 

Just now, inter politics said:

Tickets aren't available yet

Villa announced theirs yesterday around 12pm and were available from 5pm 

It just put me in the line for tickets, the website is clearly ducked up then. When will they go on sale? It would be nice if the club provided some information, but they probably realise the site would crash if they specified a date in advance.

Just now, Marriott Ram99 said:

It just put me in the line for tickets, the website is clearly ducked up then. When will they go on sale? It would be nice if the club provided some information, but they probably realise the site would crash if they specified a date in advance.

Expect it by lunch time today, if Villa's timetable is anything to go by. I know you're excited, but give them chance.

19 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

The  ticket website is so so poo , I was in the waiting line then logged out before buying as I wasn't sure if I should get 3 there and then and then I try and log back in and there is no option to even buy tickets.

They are not on sale yet.

2 minutes ago, eddie said:

They are not on sale yet.

I realise that now , I thought they would be on general sale Saturday morning but I thought I'd have a look just in case and it fooled me buy indicating that they are on sale by putting me in a waiting line with some crappy music. 

29 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-county-book-their-place-in-play-off-final

Ticket announcement hasn't even been made yet, season ticket holders will be pretty much guareenteed a ticket opportunity as 36k tickets coming out with far less season ticket holders to buy them. 

If you're not a season ticket holder you'll probably be waiting a few days before it hits that stage. 

Or you could buy a season ticket now - I know two people who have done this already, just to guarantee a Wembley ticket. Plastic gits haha

Would assume well get an announcement soon, suspect we’ll have members, season ticket holders etc first probably today then general sale later on. They’ll be enough tickets to make the latter so there shouldn’t be any panic hopefully, website may struggle to handle demand tonight tho!

Archived