Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by David

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

29 minutes ago, Burton_Ram said:

Has anyone had trouble adding people to their Friendships on the site tonight? I’ve tried to add my brother but I get the message “The selected client is already related to another group of people. Adding the relationship failed.”

However my brother has no relationships on his account???

Secret affair?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Burton_Ram said:

Has anyone had trouble adding people to their Friendships on the site tonight? I’ve tried to add my brother but I get the message “The selected client is already related to another group of people. Adding the relationship failed.”

Who the feck are you then? Imposter!

22 minutes ago, Paese said:

Anyone else checking out the View From Your Seat feature on the Wembley site in anticipation of picking a block tomorrow? Or are we all going blocks 111, 112 and 113?

Posh seats for me.

Fortuitously bagged 2 tickets for the QPR final last minute last time. Unfortunately don’t get to many games (3 Home, 1 away this year) due to commitments coupled with living a distance from Derby. Pretty sure the remaining tickets on general sale sold out within half an hour last time. I can only imagine this time round it will be quicker. Already expecting the worst. ??

4 hours ago, RoodyMcFoody said:

Fortuitously bagged 2 tickets for the QPR final last minute last time. Unfortunately don’t get to many games (3 Home, 1 away this year) due to commitments coupled with living a distance from Derby. Pretty sure the remaining tickets on general sale sold out within half an hour last time. I can only imagine this time round it will be quicker. Already expecting the worst. ??

We used ticket master last time and pretty sure their servers can handle more traffic than our DCFC ticket office can ( i have no evidence tonsupport this statement). I would imagine lengthy wait times as there were getting Leeds home tickets once they went on general sale. So just get on the site earlier and sit in the queue!

6 hours ago, Burton_Ram said:

He may not have a friend/relation on his account, but he may have already been entered as a friend/relative on someone else's account?

Could that be the reason?

Has he ever shared his ID/Customer number with someone else?

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

He may not have a friend/relation on his account, but he may have already been entered as a friend/relative on someone else's account?

Could that be the reason?

Has he ever shared his ID/Customer number with someone else?

Nope - he’s never shared it with anyone else. Tried again just now still no luck.

Hopefully it will still let me order the 4 ST together when I go online at 10.??

20 minutes ago, Burton_Ram said:

Nope - he’s never shared it with anyone else. Tried again just now still no luck.

Hopefully it will still let me order the 4 ST together when I go online at 10.??

Can you try ringing ticket office this morning so see if they can link the account s before the sale starts today?

Archived