Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by Day

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

Bit the bullet and bought the club Wembley Inner circle tickets for £195. Don't know if its a bit rip off but I thought even if i was able to get one through general sale I thought the it'd either be a view from the heavens or the £95 ones. I was hoping they would add in a phase for people that have been to so many games as I have been to about 10-15 home games this season plus quite a few away games. Cmon you rams 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Saity said:

But can't STH have more than one ticket per person ? I'll be amazed if there's many left come sunday because everyone wants to go to wembley but unfortunately some fans who aren't STH or members miss out no matter how many games you've attended If it was done on games attended I'd be ok 

THIS is what makes me so annoyed about the way cup final tickets are sold it is just so unfair. 

Not getting at you personally Gritters but why should someone with no purchasing history and seemingly no other match attendance this season get exactly the same chance of a ticket on Sunday because they know a season ticket holder as someone who has been going to matches all season? 

I know I will be ok as I am a season ticket holder and I am more or less guaranteed a seat (although with no more priority than any other season ticket holder no matter how many away games I have been to) but I think there should be a short priority in general sale for those non season ticket holders who have attended  a reasonable number of matches over those who are  "coming out of the woodwork". Even a couple of hours would do it and give them a better chance of getting a ticket. Surely this is the fair thing to do? 

3 minutes ago, angieram said:

THIS is what makes me so annoyed about the way cup final tickets are sold it is just so unfair. 

Not getting at you personally Gritters but why should someone with no purchasing history and seemingly no other match attendance this season get exactly the same chance of a ticket on Sunday because they know a season ticket holder as someone who has been going to matches all season? 

I know I will be ok as I am a season ticket holder and I am more or less guaranteed a seat (although with no more priority than any other season ticket holder no matter how many away games I have been to) but I think there should be a short priority in general sale for those non season ticket holders who have attended  a reasonable number of matches over those who are  "coming out of the woodwork". Even a couple of hours would do it and give them a better chance of getting a ticket. Surely this is the fair thing to do? 

The way I read it....all fan IDs entered have to be season ticket holders/home members/final 3 to buy in the first phase.... so just having a fan ID and knowing someone with a ST wont work.....

Edit.... misread the post.... yes having a second phase before gen sale.for those who have attended a certain number of home/away matches over the season would be much more fair....

10 hours ago, Burton_Ram said:

Has anyone had trouble adding people to their Friendships on the site tonight? I’ve tried to add my brother but I get the message “The selected client is already related to another group of people. Adding the relationship failed.”

However my brother has no relationships on his account???

I too am having difficulties adding a friend, they are a new season ticket holder but , have an ID number and email address but saying cannot be located. Been sat on the phone for half an hour trying to sort it, no answer yet!

3 minutes ago, Shorty389 said:

The way I read it....all fan IDs entered have to be season ticket holders/home members/final 3 to buy in the first phase.... so just having a fan ID and knowing someone with a ST wont work.....

If you read my post I am talking about the second phase here.

6 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I better not miss out on a ticket due to woodwork fans

I'm with you here GOC ....really hacks you off when people who've never attended all season all of a sudden fancy a day out to wembley!!

Just now, Saity said:

about 30 from kent 

including a few midweek jaunts where you get home after midnight ....hacks me off Archied that people come out of the woodwork just for one game 

Archived