Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by Day

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

3 minutes ago, Srg said:

I’m pretty sure that’s not how it works, or they wouldn’t be able to guarantee season ticket holders a ticket which they have done. 

Posted at similar time.  I agree.  That's why STHs cannot buy 2 each, as that "could" total more than the allocation.

I remember when we played WBA, their STHs were allowed 2 each, as they only had 13/14 thousand STHs, so plenty to go around and still some left for general sale.  I believe we have 19000 or so STH's?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

Posted at similar time.  I agree.  That's why STHs cannot buy 2 each, as that "could" total more than the allocation.

I remember when we played WBA, their STHs were allowed 2 each, as they only had 13/14 thousand STHs, so plenty to go around and still some left for general sale.  I believe we have 19000 or so STH's?

I think we were allowed more too back then, but that was a lifetime ago!

21 minutes ago, MacRam said:

I think, Derby have got this wrong, me and my son, have been to 10 home games, 2 away games, and play off v leeds at Home, yet we missed the Bolton game due to a family break, so I enquired about the 3 game package, which counts for Bolton, QPR and West Brom, we missed the Bolton game, yet all these games attended and we are down the list on general sale.

We have fan id’s and go to matches whenever we can, and have proof of all the games attended. I wonder, If a season ticket holder, would purchase some club tickets for us, sat next together, obviously payment would be reimbursed and a few pints on the day. This is a genuine request from a genuine fan, and not some one who is trying to pull a fast one, we are a 55 year old and 16 year old son. As this is a genuine request, I hope not to receive any negative comments, as this is a genuine as you can get.

I would think the only chance you have there is if two separate ST holders each bought you one, as they're not going.  We are all limited to one ticket per ST holder during the ST sale period, so not possible for a ST holder to buy you "some tickets".

7 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

Anyone stepped in to help you out mate?

I sent a email to the club about having trouble getting into my account and asking about tickets for international fans and they fixed up the account ( I believe that was through a third hand company) but there has been no mention of tickets. I tried organising tickets through the club back in 2017 and all I got back was buy a season ticket which was a bit too much for one game. And to be fair they were very helpful last year when I was trying to organise corporate tickets. Won’t hold my breath.

12 minutes ago, Stagtime said:

I sent a email to the club about having trouble getting into my account and asking about tickets for international fans and they fixed up the account ( I believe that was through a third hand company) but there has been no mention of tickets. I tried organising tickets through the club back in 2017 and all I got back was buy a season ticket which was a bit too much for one game. And to be fair they were very helpful last year when I was trying to organise corporate tickets. Won’t hold my breath.

Are you on Twitter?I can try and get you some help.

I just totally committed with crap for a couple of weeks or I could have done it.

I know that’s not much help.

Quick question.

My dad's not that clued up with technology, so he's asked me to sort the tickets out for him online tomorrow if the phone lines are ridiculously busy.

Would I be able to buy tickets using his Season Ticket ID (plus two more tickets for STHs) even when I'm logged in to my own account, with another separate ID? Or would I need to log in to his account to be able to buy tickets with that ID instead?

46 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Are you on Twitter?I can try and get you some help.

I just totally committed with crap for a couple of weeks or I could have done it.

I know that’s not much help.

No twitter mate, bit hopeless with technology. Understand your commitments completely mate, i know i'm a long shot and have no isusse not jagging a ticket as there would be a lot of locals in the same spot. I'll still enjoy the midnight kickoff at the Pig & Whistle in town. Just read the general ticketing, still have a chance, just won't be able to get it posted! Maybe i can get it sent to a rellies place if i get one.

8 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Quick question.

My dad's not that clued up with technology, so he's asked me to sort the tickets out for him online tomorrow if the phone lines are ridiculously busy.

Would I be able to buy tickets using his Season Ticket ID (plus two more tickets for STHs) even when I'm logged in to my own account, with another separate ID? Or would I need to log in to his account to be able to buy tickets with that ID instead?

In your account click on the ‘edit your profile’ tab in there is a ‘friends and family’ tab, click in that and if not already add your dad and whoever else here. You will need their fan I’d number to do this. 

3 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I went on what all my lot are paying and it was £64. £27 isn’t disgraceful - you’re right. Not sure what the seats would be like though.

I’m trying to persuade my mates to go behind the goal where everyone will be singing. They want the view from side on. I’ll be gutted if I have to sit down all game next to some boring old git.

No, you're alright as I will be going up in Club Wembley. ?

We looked down over the singing section last time and I did sort of regret not being in the middle of it all - go for it! 

19 minutes ago, Stagtime said:

No twitter mate, bit hopeless with technology. Understand your commitments completely mate, i know i'm a long shot and have no isusse not jagging a ticket as there would be a lot of locals in the same spot. I'll still enjoy the midnight kickoff at the Pig & Whistle in town. Just read the general ticketing, still have a chance, just won't be able to get it posted! Maybe i can get it sent to a rellies place if i get one.

11 days to get yourself a relative?  Good luck with that!  

28 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Quick question.

Yes. If all Fan IDs have season tickets you'll be alright. You might want to register them onto your account beforehand to save time though. You can do it by going onto your 'account' section I think.

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

I would think the only chance you have there is if two separate ST holders each bought you one, as they're not going.  We are all limited to one ticket per ST holder during the ST sale period, so not possible for a ST holder to buy you "some tickets".

Yes, I agree, it looks like I may have read the ticket allocation incorrectly and thought Sth, could purchase up to ten, with a valid Derby Id number, hopefully some decent ones will be left on the second wave ( general sale) thanks for the clarification, appreciated.

2 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

Hi guys, have work tommorow and Im a new ST 2019/2020 holder. Have a break at 1pm, do you think Ill be fine for tickets by then?

The club say on the ticket info that if you are a season ticket holder or a home member you will be guaranteed a ticket in the first sale period before general sale. 

53 minutes ago, Remy the hare said:

In your account click on the ‘edit your profile’ tab in there is a ‘friends and family’ tab, click in that and if not already add your dad and whoever else here. You will need their fan I’d number to do this. 

Has anyone had trouble adding people to their Friendships on the site tonight? I’ve tried to add my brother but I get the message “The selected client is already related to another group of people. Adding the relationship failed.”

However my brother has no relationships on his account???

15 minutes ago, Burton_Ram said:

Has anyone had trouble adding people to their Friendships on the site tonight? I’ve tried to add my brother but I get the message “The selected client is already related to another group of people. Adding the relationship failed.”

However my brother has no relationships on his account???

If someone else bought tkts for them at same time as theirs then they will be linked in their account, if you know who that is then they can delete the relationship which will allow you to add to yours, I've had to do some juggling to split our group up into two lots of ten so we can get them in two transactions simultaneously. 

I do find it odd that it doesn't show in all of the members accounts that they are part of a grp though, and that can only be linked in to one. 

Archived