Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by Day

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Gritters said:

I’ll have a look where the cat 2 & 3 seats are I wouldn’t mind one in them areas.

This is Villa's, reverse it for us but the categories will be pretty much the same, Grey area is corporate neutral seats. 

Sky-Bet-Championship-Play-Off-2019.jpg

I hope they don't do away membership first. I have away membership, my dad doesn't but we're both season ticket holders.

Obviously we want to go together. With 36k tickets available, does it really need the away membership? The argument would be they can get the best seats first I imagine.

Just now, rammieib said:

I hope they don't do away membership first. I have away membership, my dad doesn't but we're both season ticket holders.

Obviously we want to go together. With 36k tickets available, does it really need the away membership? The argument would be they can get the best seats first I imagine.

Makes a change - they usually put us in the corner! ;-)

12 hours ago, Derby Ram 123 said:

I’m desperate to get tickets for the final but don’t live in the uk so haven’t been to home games this season, anyone got any advice on best chances to get any tickets please?? ??

I'm in the same boat. Ready to book a flight even though the cost is through the roof, but worried about about tickets.

11 hours ago, 1of4 said:

No were in the same end as when we beat WBA and when we beat West Ham in the Charity Shield.

Not in the  end the times we lost to QPR and Leicester.

Don't know which end we were in when we won the FA Cup. 

So always think the east side of the stadium as the lucky end.

The thing that worries me is we're in the end when we lost 6-0 to Bury. 

7 hours ago, wixman1884 said:

oh god oh god.

flights are about $1200 right now (normally $400-$600) and I just bought a fridge. 

I'm tempted.

Tell me about it! I'm going to have to fly Thomas Cook ffs because Virgin is over $2k! Plus the one I'm looking at gives me a 5 hour layover in JFK, which is hardly ideal.

2 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

Tell me about it! I'm going to have to fly Thomas Cook ffs because Virgin is over $2k! Plus the one I'm looking at gives me a 5 hour layover in JFK, which is hardly ideal.

Can you fly to Dublin, then onto Southend, yea its a longer route, however could cut the cost?

4 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

The thing that worries me is we're in the end when we lost 6-0 to Bury. 

Really?

That was played at Crystal Palace.

(No, I wasn't there. I was drinking with Utch that day and missed it).

2 hours ago, Stagtime said:

Mate, I’ll pay whatever they want. I’ve got my flights ready to go just waiting on the response.

Let me know what you hear please bud.

I think I'm just going to book a flight and take the risk because that's a crazy busy time for Orlando with flights from the UK and there's bugger all left.

There'll be touts selling them for sure.

Archived