Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by David

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Where you flying in from.?

Orlando.

I just booked, $1250 with Thomas Cook.

They don't even use wide-body jets and it takes 2 hours longer than Virgin or BA.

15 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

Don't worry yourself the play-off isn't being held at the Crystal Palace.

Yeh I know mate, we've already had this conversation, it was a joke.

3 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

Orlando.

I just booked, $1250 with Thomas Cook.

They don't even use wide-body jets and it takes 2 hours longer than Virgin or BA.

Well done ! It will be worth it !

3 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

Losing 6-0 is never funny, let alone a Cup Final, and let alone it remaining the worst ever cup final defeat to this day, 116 years later!

Some fan you are!  ;-)

12 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Losing 6-0 is never funny, let alone a Cup Final, and let alone it remaining the worst ever cup final defeat to this day, 116 years later!

Some fan you are!  ?

I was only 5 at the time and tbh I can't really remember it that well.

3 minutes ago, Xlor said:

So I've managed to get 3 tickets all season for me and both kids but can only get two for the final? Is that correct? General sale. 

I assumed it is per customer number and the kids will have those for a ticket in their own right?

Just now, archram said:

I assumed it is per customer number and the kids will have those for a ticket in their own right?

Think you can buy up to ten tickets if buying on behalf of other supporters but all must have a valid fan ID number at least that how it reads 

5 hours ago, StivePesley said:

It would be a nice touch if Mel offered free tickets (or at least made special tickets available) to any international fans who are prepared to fly in for the game - that's commitment, and I bet there wouldn't be more than a couple of dozen who could actually make it

Does Cheshire count as abroad? 

Archived