Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by David

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

Can anyone clarify?...

From General Sale/2pm Sunday, we are allowed two tickets each.  However, I will have already bought one (only) during the Season Ticket sale period.

From Sunday 2pm, will I be able to buy two more, or only one (Subject to availability, I know).

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Can anyone clarify?...

From General Sale/2pm Sunday, we are allowed two tickets each.  However, I will have already bought one (only) during the Season Ticket sale period.

From Sunday 2pm, will I be able to buy two more, or only one (Subject to availability, I know).

Yep an extra two. 

So I'm a STH so can buy a ticket for myself (but only myself) tomorrow - I have a mate who wants to come but he's not a STH so will have to wait until general sale. Problem is we obviously want to sit together, how risky is it to wait until general sale?

Unless there's a kind soul out there who's a STH but doesn't want to go and can give me their Fan ID ☺️☺️

1 minute ago, LE_Ram said:

So I'm a STH so can buy a ticket for myself (but only myself) tomorrow - I have a mate who wants to come but he's not a STH so will have to wait until general sale. Problem is we obviously want to sit together, how risky is it to wait until general sale?

Unless there's a kind soul out there who's a STH but doesn't want to go and can give me their Fan ID ☺️☺️

Buy your ticket first then try for two together on general sale period , then sell the first if you get two together , don’t risk losing out

4 minutes ago, Archied said:

Buy your ticket first then try for two together on general sale period , then sell the first if you get two together , don’t risk losing out

That's a good shout tbf - thanks for the advice ? ? 

10 minutes ago, LE_Ram said:

7 minutes ago, Archied said:

2 minutes ago, LE_Ram said:

That's a good shout tbf - thanks for the advice ? ? 

I'm sort of in a similar situation... except I have a wife, but no friends!

Actually, I may have two (grown up) sons who want to join us... and possibly partners too!  Whatever happens, I cannot realistically see us getting more than two's together!  

Best of luck, everyone!  UTR

16 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I'm sort of in a similar situation... except I have a wife, but no friends!

Actually, I may have two (grown up) sons who want to join us... and possibly partners too!  Whatever happens, I cannot realistically see us getting more than two's together!  

Best of luck, everyone!  UTR

But I bet you had friends before a wife - bloody women 

3 hours ago, Bob The Badger said:

The Thomas Cook one is only $1k. It's more than I normally pay by about $400, but I can stomach that. Not sure I can stomach being stuck next to some kid wearing Mickey Mouse ears and asking me 'are we there yet?' though.

I thought Jack Grealish was already in the UK?

Looking at the seat plan for our end am i correct in that there is a Ban of seating that is designated for Villa - the middle light blue band?

Blocks 201 to 213?

Seems very odd we can`t buy them? Maybe its corporate and they have just used that colour for all seats unavailable to Derby.

10 minutes ago, minesahartington said:

Looking at the seat plan for our end am i correct in that there is a Ban of seating that is designated for Villa - the middle light blue band?

Blocks 201 to 213?

Seems very odd we can`t buy them? Maybe its corporate and they have just used that colour for all seats unavailable to Derby.

They’re corporate. That band runs into the Villa half too and they can’t buy those. 

17 minutes ago, minesahartington said:

What about all the people who don`t have access to or can`t be bothered to use the internet.

All that queuing they can`t do this time.....

There will be trouble brewing Mel, there`s thousands of em!

Still,  more tickets for the IT literate

You can buy on the phone still, just not the usual ticket office number 

Can someone advise on my situation...I’m finding the ticket website a bit confusing. 

Ive been to 11 home games this yr including the final 3 so i can get a ticket at 10am tomorrow. However my wife has a fan id but hasn’t been to a game this season. Am i able to purchse tickets for both of us tomorrow? Thanks!

1 minute ago, climbon said:

Can someone advise on my situation...I’m finding the ticket website a bit confusing. 

Ive been to 11 home games this yr including the final 3 so i can get a ticket at 10am tomorrow. However my wife has a fan id but hasn’t been to a game this season. Am i able to purchse tickets for both of us tomorrow? Thanks!

Are you both season tickets holder either this year or next?..

From what I understand,if you are,you can book tickets tomorrow...

3 minutes ago, climbon said:

Yes for you but not for her being a half fan I believe! 

Archived