Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by David

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

9 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

Can you fly to Dublin, then onto Southend, yea its a longer route, however could cut the cost?

The Thomas Cook one is only $1k. It's more than I normally pay by about $400, but I can stomach that. Not sure I can stomach being stuck next to some kid wearing Mickey Mouse ears and asking me 'are we there yet?' though.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Gritters said:

If I remember there was no problem getting tickets last time for people who wanted to go. I think we’ll all get one.

I think we got extra tickets last time as QPR couldn't sell all of there allocation even though they are a london club 

Regardless of that I really struggled to get a ticket and had to get one from a fan on here who's son got chicken pox a few days before  so had his and his son's available last min.....hope that man and his son get tickets this time around 

52 minutes ago, rammieib said:

I hope they don't do away membership first. I have away membership, my dad doesn't but we're both season ticket holders.

Obviously we want to go together. With 36k tickets available, does it really need the away membership? The argument would be they can get the best seats first I imagine.

Someone posted this earlier; hope it helps.

Just be patient until the club publicises the information!!!

1 minute ago, ThePrisoner said:

I don’t think it was away members last time round was it? Straight to STH

Yeah was Members, and current and next year ST holders all in one bracket. Then general a few days later. Expect similar this time. 

1 minute ago, Black Country Ram said:

Has anybody got any experience of this...

My Dad is a STH, but a senior. He doesn't want to go to Wembley (don't ask!), so can I use his Fan ID to get a full adult ticket??

I would think so. I'm not a ST holder and can't be certain, but someone who is a senior very kindly let me have their ticket for the home POSF on Saturday and just brought it (paid for) as an adult one.

17 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

No wonder we lost. We turned up at the wrong ground

It was 1903 - we turned up 4 hours late too.

7 minutes ago, Black Country Ram said:

Has anybody got any experience of this...

My Dad is a STH, but a senior. He doesn't want to go to Wembley (don't ask!), so can I use his Fan ID to get a full adult ticket??

I usually use my grandparents ST numbers for away games that require such priority and the like. Recently (i.e this year) they put a filter on the Derby ticket site that only let you buy away tickets in the same age band as the season ticket. Easily solved by buying the senior ticket and then either upgrading or just not bothering and scanning the technically fraudulent ticket at the turnstiles anyway. If you buy on the phone or at the ticket office it's no problem and they just give you an adult ticket.

With Wembley last time (as it's an outside ticket company) they let you buy a ticket in any age band so long as you had a valid Fan ID (which you do) so it wasn't an issue. I'm assuming it will be the same this time, but really don't think it's anything to worry about.

7 hours ago, Stagtime said:

Desperate for any info for tickets, I realise members have first shot and general sales are a bit hard to get to from Brisbane. If I jag a ticket I’ll be there in a flash. Worth another 30 hours of flying.

Anyone stepped in to help you out mate?

56 minutes ago, Scouse said:

Call me a tight ar5e, but those adult prices are bloody crazy for a PO game. No wonder the top brass at the FA are all loaded.

Not sure what you expected - after all, it's our biggest game for 5 years

1 minute ago, Wolfie20 said:

Not sure what you expected - after all, it's our biggest fame for 5 years

Is there any need for any ticket to cost almost £100 though? Why not have them all the same price, but ST holders/away members get first dibs?

Oh, hang-on it wouldn't raise as much cash for the London massive!

8 minutes ago, Scouse said:

Is there any need for any ticket to cost almost £100 though? Why not have them all the same price, but ST holders/away members get first dibs?

dont get it jonah hill GIF

22 minutes ago, Scouse said:

The cheapest adult ticket is only £36

3 hours ago, Stagtime said:

Mate, I’ll pay whatever they want. I’ve got my flights ready to go just waiting on the response.

I can sort you out mate.  £1,200 for 1 x  Cat 5 Seat.  PM the money over, and the ticket is as good as in the post! 

(I've already deducted the mates-rate discount, so the price is what you pay... Non-mates would be £1,500!)  

;-)

Archived