Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by David

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it just a wording thing on the official DCFC page , or am I missing something. It says that if any tickets remain for general sale ?? Surely there will be loads ? There's at most 22000 season ticket holders and there's over 36000 tickets ? 

5 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Is it just a wording thing on the official DCFC page , or am I missing something. It says that if any tickets remain for general sale ?? Surely there will be loads ? There's at most 22000 season ticket holders and there's over 36000 tickets ? 

Home members too in first phase though site says all st holders and home members are garuanteed ticket if they buy in first phase so must total less than the 36 k allocation

8 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Of course there will. It's just a standard phrase that they, and probably most clubs, use. Stay calm.

I wonder who will be the first to post about the website crashing/long waits on the phone when 20,000+ people try to get a ticket bang on 10am?

48 minutes ago, DJFern94 said:

Only managed to get to a couple of games this year, so I'm going to have to wait till Sunday and just hope for the best! 

same as mate even though I've attended a lot of games home and away but am not a STH , fingers crossed good luck

14 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

But can't STH have more than one ticket per person ? I'll be amazed if there's many left come sunday because everyone wants to go to wembley but unfortunately some fans who aren't STH or members miss out no matter how many games you've attended If it was done on games attended I'd be ok 

3 minutes ago, Saity said:

But can't STH have more than one ticket per person ? I'll be amazed if there's many left come sunday because everyone wants to go to wembley but unfortunately some fans who aren't STH or members miss out no matter how many games you've attended If it was done on games attended I'd be ok 

STH get two more when the general release happens. Sold out in 45 minutes last time, can only assume the same will happen again come Saturday. 

1 minute ago, RamLad1884 said:

STH get two more when the general release happens. Sold out in 45 minutes last time, can only assume the same will happen again come Saturday. 

I'll be over the moon if i get a ticket but not hopeful... saying that i could'nt get one for West Brom but did for Leicester and QPR so maybe better if i don't get one lol 

10 minutes ago, Saity said:

No. It's one per ST at this stage. Two more on Sunday at general sale stage.

You'll be reet if you're on the phone and online at 10 on Sunday.

sorry if already covered, but anyone know if they get posted "signed for" or just standard first class? thanks

28 minutes ago, Saity said:

If I'm reading it right STH get 1 ticket per fan i.d in first period of sales . But... Can buy up to 10 with valid fan I'd numbers (STH , home membership etc etc.. not just a basic fan i.d for someone who has gone to a game or two ) 

My sister is coming out of the woodwork and is asking for some tickets for her and her husband and daughter. In the past I have bought tickets using my fan ID so I haven’t set her or family up. I take it they can register for a fan ID so I can get them a ticket.

If i buy a season ticket for next season today... does that entitle me to buy one for Wembley? First year in 18 i've not had a season ticket due to other commitments, what a superb season to do it.... doh!

1 minute ago, Gritters said:

My sister is coming out of the woodwork and is asking for some tickets for her and her husband and daughter. In the past I have bought tickets using my fan ID so I haven’t set her or family up. I take it they can register for a fan ID so I can get them a ticket.

They can but you wouldnt be able to get them tickets until they go on general sale....

Just now, Sidd10 said:

If i buy a season ticket for next season today... does that entitle me to buy one for Wembley? First year in 18 i've not had a season ticket due to other commitments, what a superb season to do it.... doh!

Yes.

PERIOD 1: (Starts 10am Friday 17th May 2019)

2018/19 Season Ticket Holders

2019/20 Season Ticket Holders

2018/19 Home Membership Holders

‘Final 3’ Game Plan Customers

4 minutes ago, Gritters said:

great!! it would be nice if DCFC took into account how many games you've attended home and away 

Archived