Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by David

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I was 9500 in the queue at 1400

Entered at 15:27, and managed to get what I wanted, but it does leave one single all alone up in 513 behind the goal/scoreboard (Purchased on Friday) with the rest of the family all together in Block 526, opposite the tunnel.

was nervy at the payment stage, as bank authorisation came up with "problem with mobile number, choose another option for verification code" but that got sorted on email in seconds, and I was in.

10 mins later, the "Sold Out" message from DCFC came up on my mobile.

Pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

UTR

I was in a similar position in the queue and after one ticket. Block was showing 250+ so got one quickly. Went back 2 or 3 minutes later and that same block was down to 28, then a minute later down to 2.

Fine margins eh?

3 minutes ago, Whoneedshuls said:

Tickets on eBay already... system was cr*p to start with should’ve been 2 tickets per season ticket holder... ? 

Then not all season tickets holders would get one, that’s even worse. 

5 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

No complaints from me, got my little man to the end of the green road, got into the site, saw “ buy” in grey, thought aye aye, might have a chance here, refreshed and it went to sold out. C’est la vie. 

Somebody just give a COYR shout for me eh ? ?

That is exactly what happened to me. Que sera I suppose but without the going to Wembley part. COYR.

1 hour ago, JG400 said:

Surely its the fan id used for the delivery address , it says in confirmation email that you need to update address before 21st

All tickets will be posted to the address of the "group leader" or words to that effect.  I'll have 7 tickets all coming to mine (1 from Friday, and 6 from today).

I'm sad for all of you who have failed in your valiant attempts to get in, genuinely sad, i feel a bit of a half-fan as I didn’t even make the effort to log in to try. Proud of you all for trying. 

God bless, UTR'S..

Just created an account to let people know that even if it's sold out there's still tickets becoming available. If you only need a single ticket (like me) then refresh like mad. If the ticket turns green it means one has become available, open the page in a new tab. It'll probably be gone by the time you get it open (a message will pop up and say that the event is now sold out), but keep refreshing that tab - if you refresh and there's no popup then it means there's something available - quickly scroll down the list of sections and just click the one that has a bunch of text next to it. If you're quick, you *should* be able to get a single ticket in your basket before someone else. Took me about 8 tries to finally nab one!

3 minutes ago, Whoneedshuls said:

Tickets on eBay already... system was cr*p to start with should’ve been 2 tickets per season ticket holder... ? 

Whoever is selling them should be prosecuted for touting. That is totally out of order. They should be able to identify the buyer from the seat number.

1 minute ago, mozza said:

I'm sad for all of you who have failed in your valiant attempts to get in, genuinely sad, i feel a bit of a half-fan as I didn’t even make the effort to log in to try. Proud of you all for trying. 

God bless, UTR'S..

Was gunna offer you a lift anorl.

Just now, freeducks said:

Just created an account to let people know that even if it's sold out there's still tickets becoming available. If you only need a single ticket (like me) then refresh like mad. If the ticket turns green it means one has become available, open the page in a new tab. It'll probably be gone by the time you get it open (a message will pop up and say that the event is now sold out), but keep refreshing that tab - if you refresh and there's no popup then it means there's something available - quickly scroll down the list of sections and just click the one that has a bunch of text next to it. If you're quick, you *should* be able to get a single ticket in your basket before someone else. Took me about 8 tries to finally nab one!

That's what I did, but I got one first try. As soon as I saw a block with one available, I just pressed BUY (I had no idea if it was a £40 or a £100 one), luckily it was a cheepo.

9 minutes ago, Whoneedshuls said:

Anybody selling on ebay needs reporting so DCFC can take the tickets back off them.

Big Thank You to wixman1884.... 20-30 mins after the SOLD OUT was confirmed on, I kept refreshing and after a few attempts at getting the green buy button, I eventually nabbed a cosy little number  in block 123 (wasn't allocated to Derby on the stadium plan).

Cheers wixman1884

1 minute ago, dlm77 said:

Big Thank You to wixman1884.... 20-30 mins after the SOLD OUT was confirmed on, I kept refreshing and after a few attempts at getting the green buy button, I eventually nabbed a cosy little number  in block 123 (wasn't allocated to Derby on the stadium plan).

Cheers wixman1884

absolutely brilliant mate. literally probably got the last ticket out of 36000

Archived