Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by David

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

Desperately want to get tickets for this. I said way back in October we had something special and despite the dips in form I've kept the faith. Debating on whether to log in at 2pm and spend the afternoon on the computer or wait a while till the queue's gone down. Think I'll do the former because I can't concentrate on anything else.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Dappled Ram said:

Desperately want to get tickets for this. I said way back in October we had something special and despite the dips in form I've kept the faith. Debating on whether to log in at 2pm and spend the afternoon on the computer or wait a while till the queue's gone down. Think I'll do the former because I can't concentrate on anything else.

Mate, the queue will only go down when we are sold out.

Do not leave it. There won't be enough tickets for the demand. 

21 hours ago, Archied said:

Seen it said that we’ve sold 18000 on first day and that’s close to a record ? Do we know if villa sold same on first day?

be interesting to see how villa allocate their tickets. we have enough STHs and members that we cant let everyone havw two tickets outright. Would have though it would be the same for Villa. I just remember back in 2014 QPR fans could get something riduclous like 3 or 4 each. Probably wouldnt have sold their allocation otherwise.

I've got to be on bang on 2pm, as work at 3:15, so I'm poised and ready. 

If I don't get any, may trek to Scotland with my dad's mum and dad to see my dad and watch it with family up there, I'm off Sunday and Monday, 1:20 finish Saturday and 1pm start Tuesday. 

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

weird...

On that 3D stadium view link thingy, it shows the seats (looking at them) and row/seat numbers come up when you hover over them.  I'm on an aisle seat, with neat straight seats in front of me.

The 4 seats in front of me (2 rows x 2 seats aren't even depicted on the DCFC ticket purchasing plan.

Similarly, on the other side of the stairs, there's 2 seats missing from the purchasing plan, that aren't even end-of row seats (So they can't possibly be set aside for stewards, as was my first thought for the end of row seats in front of me)!

For the latter, check out Block 513 - Row 13 & 14 - both seats 369.  They're on the plan here...

https://3ddigitalvenue.com/clients/sports/wembley

but are nowhere to be seen (they are actual gaps!) on the actual (DCFC) ticket purchasing plan!

I’ve had a similar issue. I’ve purchased in block 105 thinking it was an aisle seat when booking on the dcfc Wembley seat plan, however there actually middle row seats when on looking at the Wembley seating plan. Weird! Suppose I can’t complain thou to be honest. 

40 minutes ago, Dappled Ram said:

orange is the new black bad idea GIF

12 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

I can buy my little brother a ticket using my account cant I?

He doesnt really have a fan I.D as whenever hes been to games, Ive just brought him tickets?

You can buy two tickets with your fan ID.  Who uses them is up to you.

My wife's been to few games over the past 10 years (3 or 4 per season), but her tickets have always been purchased through my ID, so she has no purchasing history.  I've registered her now (so she now has a fan ID), but the lack of purchasing history still stands for now!  I'll rectify that next season, whether we go up or not!

42 minutes ago, Dappled Ram said:

I'm surprised that with those credentials, Mel didn't come round and hand you a couple, gratis... at 10pm Wednesday night! 

Come on Mel, what were you thinking!

1 minute ago, ThePrisoner said:

My friend is buying a pair today, do the ticket office accept returns as I’d then obviously like to sit with him than alone in my already purchased seat  

The official line is that once you have purchased an on-line ticket, there is to be no transferring of seats, so no.

There seems to be a heck of a lot of us with single seats, with family members sat elsewhere (better than nothing, but far from ideal!)  I share your pain.  I'll likely be hugging a complete stranger when we win, while wifey has it away with someone who hasn't even been to a game for 3 years!  

32 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

be interesting to see how villa allocate their tickets. we have enough STHs and members that we cant let everyone havw two tickets outright. Would have though it would be the same for Villa. I just remember back in 2014 QPR fans could get something riduclous like 3 or 4 each. Probably wouldnt have sold their allocation otherwise.

Villa is strictly one ticket per person

11 minutes ago, Remy the hare said:

I’ve had a similar issue. I’ve purchased in block 105 thinking it was an aisle seat when booking on the dcfc Wembley seat plan, however there actually middle row seats when on looking at the Wembley seating plan. Weird! Suppose I can’t complain thou to be honest. 

Same here, block 105, what we thought were aisle seats so that we dont disturb everyone when my darling child needs a wee, but ended up with middle.of the row.... 

Think I will just see if any lovely people in the row mind shuffling along and letting us go on the end so they dont get repeatedly disturbed....

a run of 4 consecutive seats on the row directly behind my single seat have sold out in the last 40 mins.  And the same for the row behind that!

Are they saying that 8 individual STHs have bought them, or at best, 2 families/groups, each with 4 STHolding friends/family registered to their account, all in the last 40 mins?  As that is the only possibility?

What a load of 5 H 1 T !!

Archived