Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by Day

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

10 hours ago, DenbyRam said:

I honestly think anyone who wants a ticket will get one. 

It will sell out, but there are a number of fans, particularly older ST holders who won't be able or want to go, or people who have holidays booked as it's Whit week. There'll be at least 12-15,000 tickets on general sale tomorrow.

As long as you have a customer ID you'll be fine.

Given that 18,000 were sold on Friday and I'd imagine a couple of thousand will be going to sponsors, employees, players families etc etc etc, I think that number is a bit optimistic. As mentioned earlier, it was a real struggle (pot luck basically) to get a ticket on general sale - I ended up with a single, on the back row of the top tier......

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

At time of post (pre-8am Sun morning)

Of those coveted middle tier blocks:  201 - 213 are all grey*.  214 sold out.  215-221 appear to be unavailable*.  222-223 unavailable*.  224 has 220 seats available.  225 has 12 available.  226 is grey*.

High seat (500 block numbers):  There appears to be c. 1,200 seats left, with one block showing no info.

Low level tiers (100 block numbers):  There appears to be less than 60 seats available.

It's all down to those middle tier blocks that haven't been released yet  (23 blocks still to be opened up?) plus 228 currently available.

The very best of luck to all true Rams today.  I hope at the very least, those of us on here get what we wish for.

Up The Rams.  Frank Lampards Barmy Army.  Come on you Rams.  We're on our way to Wembley, we shall no be moved. Leeds, Leeds have fallen apart again.  B4 is our hero.  Keep crying united.  Etc... etc...etc...

Nice work Mucker,

but I think the "grey" blocks are not intended for sale to us Derby fans.

Also blocks 518 to 526 although they say "sold out" I dont think they have been released for sale yet.

So that leaves the 1200 free seats from open blocks, plus approx 4500 from 518 to 526, plus whatever there are in the 215 to 223 range when
they get released. 

So my best guess is that there will be around 6000 up for grabs, sounds a lot but as we've seen on previous play off games demand for this type of game is far in excess of the number of people who attend run of the mill games, so I expect them to go quickly.

I think some blocks saying sold out haven’t gone on sale yet. It’s the only answer because according to the stadium plan there’s about 1200 tickets left and that isn’t right. There must be about 15000 tickets. I suspect the tickets for sponsors players families won’t come out of the 36000 or where would the other 18000 tickets go?

Ticketing has been a joke.

some blocks released this morning that I would have loved to have had my tickets in.

If we were told this is how it was going to go, we could have made an informed decision as to when we might want to purchase tickets.

instead on Friday I felt rushed, tickets I’d selected kept being taken before I had chance to finish the process. Feeling rushed and panicking I’ve ended up with the wrong age bracket for 3 of the 4 tickets purchased as I was rushing and didn’t check before paying. And now it says I cant upgrade then on the receipt.

Joke of a system.

4 hours ago, Spanish said:

I’ve bought the flights and train tickets in the hope.  I must be back on Monday night so if it all goes wrong it wil turn into an expensive trip to sit in a pub in London on my own

Even if you don’t get a ticket you’ll not need to sit alone; unless you want to. There will be plenty of Rams watching in pubs who you can hook up with...we’re all Rams together. ??

weird...

On that 3D stadium view link thingy, it shows the seats (looking at them) and row/seat numbers come up when you hover over them.  I'm on an aisle seat, with neat straight seats in front of me.

The 4 seats in front of me (2 rows x 2 seats aren't even depicted on the DCFC ticket purchasing plan.

Similarly, on the other side of the stairs, there's 2 seats missing from the purchasing plan, that aren't even end-of row seats (So they can't possibly be set aside for stewards, as was my first thought for the end of row seats in front of me)!

For the latter, check out Block 513 - Row 13 & 14 - both seats 369.  They're on the plan here...

https://3ddigitalvenue.com/clients/sports/wembley

but are nowhere to be seen (they are actual gaps!) on the actual (DCFC) ticket purchasing plan!

56 minutes ago, irobinson said:

Tick tock tick tock

hurry up!!!!

dial or web - which is better!!!!????

I was fearing facing the “eccentric” Derby County ticket website but it was actually ok. You have to keep your eyes keen because buttons are greyed out if you haven’t done something right...so look for the error messages in red font which aren’t hugely apparent unless you scan the whole screen...they tend to be at the top of the screen so if you’re focused on a lower area you can miss them. Thing is though...there should be plenty of tickets for the fans who want to go and have supported Derby this season. 

1 minute ago, one_chop said:

I'm logged in ready to buy at 2.00pm, I have noticed that the 'buy now' button is greyed out. Can anyone confirm that this is the case with theirs too ?

I assume it will turn green nearer to 2.00pm

In exactly the same position, assume it'll turn green at 2.

11 minutes ago, one_chop said:

I'm logged in ready to buy at 2.00pm, I have noticed that the 'buy now' button is greyed out. Can anyone confirm that this is the case with theirs too ?

I assume it will turn green nearer to 2.00pm

If it's anything like Friday, everyone gets randomly assigned a number in the queue regardless of how early you logged on. Therefore, I would assume that when you refresh at 2pm you'll find yourself in the queue rather than the button simply turning green. But, I could be wrong (if I am, you've found a nice way round the online queue).

1 minute ago, Paese said:

If it's anything like Friday, everyone gets randomly assigned a number in the queue regardless of how early you logged on. Therefore, I would assume that when you refresh at 2pm you'll find yourself in the queue rather than the button simply turning green. But, I could be wrong (if I am, you've found a nice way round the online queue).

You’re right. There’s no way of queuing early. Once you click it at 2pm it wouldn’t matter when you logged in, totally random at that moment. 

how many have we sold so far? does anyone know? Given that i though season tickets holders for this season or next season are larely the same people, and am i right that each STH can only get one ticket at wembley per season ticket??

Archived