v Leeds United (H) Playoff Tickets | Sold Out

goldstar

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

So you've swapped a routine home win vs Leeds for going top after beating Man City. Fool.

I'll be having a "watching the match in a bar in Belgium" day instead.

Absolutely ducking gutted I couldn't get a ticket as when my mate went to get them they were already sold out, If I had known I would have got them myself online the minute they were available.  I will be refreshing like a bitch the minute before they become available on the ticket page if we get to the final, no ducking way I am missing out on that as well .

There will no doubt be many, it's just their master spy training means you'll never detect them as they wear Derby colours, sing Derby songs, cheer when Derby do good things, boo when leeds do leeds things and go mental when Derby score - but on twitter after, you'll be shocked to realise that the ground was 75% full of leeds fans.

Looks like the club's got it sorted when it comes to infiltrators. It might be worth keeping an eye open over the next few days if you've missed out on a ticket, if there's half as many Leeds fans in the home end as they're claiming there is then half the stadium will be back up for sale by Friday. We might also have made a tidy profit off of them if we're not refunding.

13 minutes ago, JfR said:

Looks like the club's got it sorted when it comes to infiltrators. It might be worth keeping an eye open over the next few days if you've missed out on a ticket, if there's half as many Leeds fans in the home end as they're claiming there is then half the stadium will be back up for sale by Friday. We might also have made a tidy profit off of them if we're not refunding.

"Big John

6 Fingers Way

Up North

God's Country

L8 4TEA"

Hmmmmm?

48 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

There will no doubt be many, it's just their master spy training means you'll never detect them as they wear Derby colours, sing Derby songs, cheer when Derby do good things, boo when leeds do leeds things and go mental when Derby score - but on twitter after, you'll be shocked to realise that the ground was 75% full of leeds fans.

I got a spare ticket for their training ground on Thursday afternoon if anyone is interested?

13 hours ago, Seaside Sam said:

Have been to wembley 3 times to watch the Rams and not seen them win a game yet ,when they beat west brom i was on holiday in turkey,where do you suggest i should go this year was thinking Greece maybe

Two Wembley defeats for me. Watched WBA win at home 3 times in succession. COYR

The "extra" seats that are now available are dotted around all over the place.... think there may be some very disappointed Leeds fans ???

39 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Just seen on Twitter that they’ve put a few more seats up for sale. Just looked and there’s a handful left in the south stand, on the row in front of row AA....whatever that is 

Didn't realise they were on sale until Wednesday when they were sold out but just got two together. In North Upper but beggars can't be choosers.

Was about 175 available so presuming a few more in other people's baskets, can't imagine there will be many left by the morning.

Stupidly didn't put my email address in when buying so will have to email the ticket office to get the print at home tickets sent out. Fortunately screenshotted the order number.

Up the Rams!

From a Leeds forum...

“no refund? i hope someone gets their ticket cancelled and challenges that because it's unenforceable horseshit.”

then someone else later posted “I'm laughing at them allowing Leeds fans to sign up and buy tickets for this game with no restrictions “

Archived