v Leeds United (H) Playoff Tickets | Sold Out

goldstar

18 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

people being too slow choosing seats.  My wait time is going up!  

Get a move on folks. Haven't got all night y'know.

Let us know when you've done the deed. Hope you've already been successful.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Logged in 5.55. Got through at 6.37. Managed to get 2 tickets though I panicked at first as it took me back to the original login screen after I'd picked my seats, even though I logged in when first accessing the site. Looked as though I'd have to start from scratch, but eventually I found the basket icon and could check out. 

Good luck to everyone still waiting. 

Thanks for the tip @Carl Sagan - not sure i would have spotted that myself.  

For others - There were only 10 seats left in the East Stand block I purchased in.

Probably still plenty left in the corners, but I didn't check there.

30 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Logged in 5.55. Got through at 6.37. Managed to get 2 tickets though I panicked at first as it took me back to the original login screen after I'd picked my seats, even though I logged in when first accessing the site. Looked as though I'd have to start from scratch, but eventually I found the basket icon and could check out. 

Yes...the website was designed by somebody who didn’t do their Ux research module...it’s totally illogical. 

31 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

My wife (bless her) waited nearly an hour online during which she was repeatedly offered just one ticket.

Eventually allowed two we needed.

Described process as one of the worst online purchasing experiences.

The system is a bit like Derby..looks slick and promises much but always a slight sense of doom..log on good start..early days bright..lags a bit mid term and threatens to implode but picks up, mess’s with your head before delivering with the last touch..phew.. playoffs reached!

8 hours ago, eddie said:

About 3 weeks ago I very nearly booked a last-minute break in Belgium for next week, starting this Saturday. Then I changed my mind and decided on the North Sea Beer Festival in August instead.

Boy, I dodged a bullet there.

So you've swapped a routine home win vs Leeds for going top after beating Man City. Fool.

7 minutes ago, Chellaston Ram said:

Only just found I’m now available to go to the match. Just logged in to buy tickets and can’t believe there’s only about 300 single tickets left. Is this right ?

Brought mine around 7:30-8:00 and think there was around 1500 left then so sounds about right.

Thank god I set an alarm for 5:58pm today a few days ago reminding me of the general sale ticket release. I managed to secure two great seats for my father and I. I’m astonished by how quickly they have sold. Previous PO ties with Brighton/Hull/Fulham sold nowhere near as quickly. In Frank we believe. COYR ??

Archived