v Leeds United (H) Playoff Tickets | Sold Out

goldstar

Hospitality is available reasonably cheaply for anyone who missed out. £75 a pop. I'd probably have done that instead of buying a regular ticket if I'd known before (I checked but there was nothing on the official site, but they mailed me today offering it).

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

From a Leeds forum...

“no refund? i hope someone gets their ticket cancelled and challenges that because it's unenforceable horseshit.”

then someone else later posted “I'm laughing at them allowing Leeds fans to sign up and buy tickets for this game with no restrictions “

Good luck to them challenging it.....??

Wont be laughing when their ticket is cancelled and they cant get in.... ?‍♀️

19 minutes ago, Squid said:

Leeds fans bragging that they've got tickets in the home end on social media. That's clever. 

Makes you wonder why its brummies that get the (wrong) reputation for being thick when you've got half of Leeds bragging on social media about getting home end tickets ?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️

27 minutes ago, Squid said:

Leeds fans bragging that they've got tickets in the home end on social media. That's clever. 

They're not the brightest. Derby are already checking buyers history and will just put the tickets back on sale with no refund for the dirties.

Just now, ossieram said:

They're not the brightest. Derby are already checking buyers history and will just put the tickets back on sale with no refund for the dirties.

They have already put them on sale. There are tickets available now that weren't available earlier today when it was announced.... in all 4 stands.....

Just now, Shorty389 said:

They have already put them on sale. There are tickets available now that weren't available earlier today when it was announced.... in all 4 stands.....

It can't be that hard to check the suspected prats out. search the names on facebook and you'll find half of them bragging about it I reckon.

Leeds fans still bragging on forums and social media the they haven't been caught out because they used fake details.... I say DCFC make everyone bring ID to get in (unless they have history of at least 2 or more home matches) ?

6 minutes ago, Shorty389 said:

Leeds fans still bragging on forums and social media the they haven't been caught out because they used fake details.... I say DCFC make everyone bring ID to get in (unless they have history of at least 2 or more home matches) ?

If they celebrate a Leeds goal they’ll get turfed out anyway.

Archived