v Leeds United (H) Playoff Tickets | Sold Out

goldstar

About 3 weeks ago I very nearly booked a last-minute break in Belgium for next week, starting this Saturday. Then I changed my mind and decided on the North Sea Beer Festival in August instead.

Boy, I dodged a bullet there.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Srg said:

Look at this queue of people who can't use the internet.

There are various reasons why some, include me can’t buy over the internet. But it was a funny remark all the same ??

7 hours ago, Srg said:

Look at this queue of people who can't use the internet.

I can use the internet and the phone, but joining the queue and chatting to other Derby fans about the last game and the games to come adds to the occasion for me. Some of us don't want to sit in our bedrooms all day and night in our sweaty vests and pants.

3 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

5 tickets per fan ID, Yea it could 

Stupidly I assumed that 20 000 fans already had tickets because we had that amount of ST holders

Only members would have season tickets I understand? which makes up a small portion of our fans?

5 minutes ago, ossieram said:

I can use the internet and the phone, but joining the queue and chatting to other Derby fans about the last game and the games to come adds to the occasion for me. Some of us don't want to sit in our bedrooms all day and night in our sweaty vests and pants.

There is literally one person on this entire website who doesn’t want to do this and it is you. You’re our resident socialite. Because you’ve spoken to someone in real life.

6 minutes ago, Duracell said:

There is literally one person on this entire website who doesn’t want to do this and it is you. You’re our resident socialite. Because you’ve spoken to someone in real life.

This, and maybe tradesmen who do a lot of cash jobs and need to keep traceable expenditure below a certain level?

18 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Can’t beat getting to the front of the que though !

especially if you are in a hurry !

D9DE59D6-3884-4D54-8729-70EAFED89639.jpeg

Logged in 5.55. Got through at 6.37. Managed to get 2 tickets though I panicked at first as it took me back to the original login screen after I'd picked my seats, even though I logged in when first accessing the site. Looked as though I'd have to start from scratch, but eventually I found the basket icon and could check out. 

Good luck to everyone still waiting. 

On 05/05/2019 at 19:01, reveldevil said:

You say that, but I've just coughed and poo myself.

10 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

Can’t beat getting to the front of the que though !

especially if you are in a hurry !

D9DE59D6-3884-4D54-8729-70EAFED89639.jpeg

I didn't know there was footage, data protection infringement right there!

Archived