goldstar

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

1 ticket for Saturday - check

Saturday morning off work - check

Flights booked - check

Permission received to start the bounce before the on board trolley service - check

See you on Saturday! COYR!

5942C2AE-1B8F-4DD4-91CA-43D86633C4AA.png

I would find yourself a phone charger and quick

3 minutes ago, Seaside Sam said:

Have been to wembley 3 times to watch the Rams and not seen them win a game yet ,when they beat west brom i was on holiday in turkey,where do you suggest i should go this year was thinking Greece maybe

Any ducking where !,,, just get gone

1 hour ago, Seaside Sam said:

Have been to wembley 3 times to watch the Rams and not seen them win a game yet ,when they beat west brom i was on holiday in turkey,where do you suggest i should go this year was thinking Greece maybe

I'm in the same boat. Missed the West Brom final. But, fortunately for all of you, I'm away for this year's final as well. You're all welcome.

5 minutes ago, Paese said:

I'm in the same boat. Missed the West Brom final. But, fortunately for all of you, I'm away for this year's final as well. You're all welcome.

Cremonese, Leicester and QPR?

Thank god I've finally found it's down to you two, I've been blaming myself for years. 

Just now, deano180 said:

If you go online there are still a handful on the site?

I did that after I saw the post on FB saying its sold out.... perhaps they are tickets that are now available because they have done checks and found they are away fans ?‍♀️?

Archived