v Leeds United (H) Playoff Tickets | Sold Out

goldstar

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

Off too the ticket office  in awhile tried online and it will let me have my lads ticket but will not allow me to have mine but shows it selected then there's a error

Did you select the option for 18/19 ST holders before trying to buy ?

1 hour ago, angieram said:

There was a big queue outside the ticket office as we came away from the ground yesterday.

I had no idea that the tickets were already on sale until I saw it as I can never get a signal inside the stadium!

Half fan. A proper fan spends the game checking out Premier League scores for their fantasy team and sending anti-Lawerence bantz on social media.

1 hour ago, angieram said:

There was a big queue outside the ticket office as we came away from the ground yesterday.

I had no idea that the tickets were already on sale until I saw it as I can never get a signal inside the stadium!

I saw on the advertising boards that they were on sale as soon as the final whistle went. 

15 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Brilliant prices, having a flat up in Leeds means I may go to the away leg as well depending on how things go and if I can get tickets 

The last time I had a flat up in Leeds, it took the AA hours to get to me.

Got my tickets. Ordered some ballions too. Home Leg is crucial. We need a 3-0 cushion and we are capable of it. We need to drown out the Dirties's "Marching on...". This match is HUGE...The air will fizz and crackle...just cant wait. 

1 hour ago, WystonRam said:

Did you select the option for 18/19 ST holders before trying to buy ?

Yes did everything exactly just got back ticket office said they are having the odd issue.....sorted now though...

1 hour ago, ariotofmyown said:

Half fan. A proper fan spends the game checking out Premier League scores for their fantasy team and sending anti-Lawerence bantz on social media.

Sorry, I'm too busy supporting Lawrence from the stands to do that! ?

@rynny, I've no idea how I missed the advert on the boards, though - probably just too busy jumping up and down. As the players were at our end of the pitch at the final whistle, it was nice to join in the immediate celebrations with them, for a change. They are usually South Stand end.

I think we're going down to the ticket office today to get our tickets, just because we can. It seems a traditional sort of thing to do, even though we could print them online. Gotta keep those lads in the ticket office in jobs; they've been wonderful with us all season. 

Well, we are here with several hundred other fans! Queuing right through to concourse. It seems a bit perverse to stand here when we could buy at home but it's good chatting to other fans and I have seen an old school friend who I haven't seen for twenty years and who sits in the same stand as me! 

Having to wait to get mine as my partner’s son wants to come with me,so I have to wait for general sale. He doesn’t get very often now they have a baby so I thought I’d treat him in celebration!

2 hours ago, ossieram said:

Went down earlier and joined the queue just outside the main reception and got our 2 tickets just over an hour later.

Whilst giving stick to a sweaty runner lapping Pride Park.....

Drove past at 16:45, ticket office empty, got my two tickets straight away, can not wait to turn Leeds over in front of the watching millions on sky t.v, we will make sure that the million of Leeds fans who take 10000, to every away game will be watching championship football again next season.

I can see the romance of picking them up old school if you have the time...but for me a 30 second job on t'interweb thingy seems more appealing. Respect for the decent pricing too. Nice one Mel, once again, for not trying to have our pants down for a big game.

Archived