Derby County v Sheffield Wednesday

Bwash_Ram

1 hour ago, Smyth_18 said:

First home game off for me this season due to a poorly baby. So prepare for the game of the century!

I'll settle for a date with Satan (Ed) and Hitler (Craig) themselves.

Come on you Rams!

I find that hugely offensive. 

Ramage doesn’t have the tactical nous to describe a football match, let alone organise a successful invasion of Europe.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see Frosti and the big Portuguese lad are out for this game. we have struggled when people sit in in banks of four, Millwall and Wigan, I think that Weds will carry more of an attacking threat and have been doing well recently, this could help us as it will make things more open 

18 hours ago, garytheowl said:

quite an easy one this. Foresteri is out and Bruce doesn't seem to like Winnall or Matias.

If he picks Boyd then you win.

If he doesn't then we win or draw.

Looking forward to it and btw we have a new song for you so bring your tape recorders...........  

Got the bounce song already on a gramophone record  . Recorded it when West Brom did it 50 years ago . 

Looking forward to a win today against delusional wendies who think they invented every chant and had it stolen along with this weird idea they are a big club......though they are only on par with their more realistic neighbours United in size and reputation.

19 hours ago, garytheowl said:

quite an easy one this. Foresteri is out and Bruce doesn't seem to like Winnall or Matias.

If he picks Boyd then you win.

If he doesn't then we win or draw.

Looking forward to it and btw we have a new song for you so bring your tape recorders...........  

spacer.png

Archived