Derby County v Sheffield Wednesday

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 06/03/2019 at 15:51, jimbo jones said:

Managed to get my daughter into football. She goes to football club always all kitted out on her Derby kit. This Saturday I’m taking her down to her first game at Pride Park. Will be a proper proud dad moment.

hoping for a nice win...so I can tell the wife she’s a lucky charm, so we can go to the rest of the games this season ?

Don't forget to register her as a First Time Ram. You have to do it at least  24 hrs before the game. She'll get a certificate on the day and her name on the big screen. ?

27 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Don't forget to register her as a First Time Ram. You have to do it at least  24 hrs before the game. She'll get a certificate on the day and her name on the big screen. ?

Ah yes I was told about this and completely forgot about it. Cheers ?

Can't wait for this ! Feel revived after the Wigan game. Not about the performance necessarily but the performance of the fans . It's like a penny dropped , we are what we are , Frank's building something . Of course I want to go up but it's not the be all and end all , the bigger picture is much better. We will go up when ready. I'm just hoping for another atmosphere like Tuesday shut the wednies up because there going to be loud. 

quite an easy one this. Foresteri is out and Bruce doesn't seem to like Winnall or Matias.

If he picks Boyd then you win.

If he doesn't then we win or draw.

Looking forward to it and btw we have a new song for you so bring your tape recorders...........  

3 hours ago, garytheowl said:

quite an easy one this. Foresteri is out and Bruce doesn't seem to like Winnall or Matias.

Looking forward to it and btw we have a new song for you so bring your tape recorders...........  

Tape recorders ??? 

spacer.png

On 06/03/2019 at 19:07, Pearl Ram said:

Some might say an ordinary player full of confidence is more useful than a good one low on it. 

Exactly. Bennett must start. He will have sky high confidence after “that” goal and that will give him an extra yard of pace; it could be the catalyst to unleash himself and go on to the “next” level. Surely we cannot deny him the opportunity to capitalise on that? He has power and pace and just needs that little bit more chutzpah which that goal will give him. He’s still only 22 ...he’s worked so hard for it... grab it Mason boy!

3 hours ago, garytheowl said:

?Cracking post. Love it. Rams v Owls...proper footy match. 

3 hours ago, Ellafella said:

Exactly. Bennett must start. He will have sky high confidence after “that” goal and that will give him an extra yard of pace; it could be the catalyst to unleash himself and go on to the “next” level. Surely we cannot deny him the opportunity to capitalise on that? He has power and pace and just needs that little bit more chutzpah which that goal will give him. He’s still only 22 ...he’s worked so hard for it... grab it Mason boy!

I do kind of agree with that, but I can’t help feeling that if Frank tells him he will be going on at some point because of his game changing abilities etc, he will be on the bench like a coiled spring and when brought on be a 20 minute nightmare for Wednesday ( with all that confidence, that could be lost with a premature start). This is an opportunity for FL to manage this in the right way, not just start him cause he scored that ( best goal ever) goal. Like you say he’s young.  Needs to be cultivated not rushed.

On 6 March 2019 at 19:13, irobinson said:

And he's fit - Marriott isn't. - and Jo Flo looks clueless and lacks in confidence

Confidence is a big thing IMO. - and Mason should be 7 ft tall by now  after that goal - and thats a tall order as he's only 5 foot 1 lol

Now @irobinson is at it, trying to give us some Blur. Pride Park Life and all that!

Archived