Bwash_Ram

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Bwash_Ram said:

sat 9 march 15.00

whatever

err...thanks for the effort?

I will be making the trip to EMA on Friday and have my ticket for the game.  Somewhat more confident of a good day than I was this time yesterday

10 minutes ago, Spanish said:

err...thanks for the effort?

I will be making the trip to EMA on Friday and have my ticket for the game.  Somewhat more confident of a good day than I was this time yesterday

It worked for the last game. Hopefully Bwash_ram has to start all our remaining match threads 

Roos
Bogle Keogh Tomori Malone
          Hudds Johnson
Wilson     Holmes    Bennett
               Waghorn

I don't think it's a coincidence we scored a couple when Waghorn went central and Marriott went off.

I think Marriott is an excellent striker, but he hasn't done anything lately to justify keeping his place in the side.

Bennett deserves another go after that wonder goal and a good combative performance in general.

Derby 2 - 0 Wednesday

Team for Saturday......

Roos

Bogle        Keogh        Tomori      Malone

Huddlestone

Holmes             Johnson

Wilson              Waghorn              Bennett

The changes being;

Roos for Carson as i believe he is as good if not better than SC. 5 goals conceded in 2 games for Scott and distribution has been wayward at best, Roos was doing well IMO.

Holmes for Jozefzoon but playing in midfield where i think hes best and moving Wilson out wide where he played a lot better. Another if but and maybe performance by Jozefzoon again on Tuesday so think this change suits the side.

Bennett for Marriott but playing on the left and moving Waghorn into the middle. Cant really leave Bennett out after his cameo and goal on Tuesday, Waghorn suits the side better as a no. 9 and Marriott may come back better after a rest and is a great option from the bench,

Im confident of a win and hopefully we take the performance and confidence from Tuesday into Saturday, If we play our game we will win this and boost the goal difference, 3-0 Win. Need the fans to pack the ground and try to get back to the 28,000 mark. Hope the win last night gives us a huge lift and we have a big chance of going 6th Saturday as Bristol host Leeds.

3 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

Im confident of a win and hopefully we take the performance and confidence from Tuesday into Saturday, If we play our game we will win this and boost the goal difference, 3-0 Win. Need the fans to pack the ground and try to get back to the 28,000 mark. Hope the win last night gives us a huge lift and we have a big chance of going 6th Saturday and Bristol host Leeds.

Like the team.  Love the confidence with the scoreline!  I soooo hope you're right.hopeful fingers crossed GIF by The Paley Center for Media  

19 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

Team for Saturday......

Roos

Bogle        Keogh        Tomori      Malone

Huddlestone

Holmes             Johnson

Wilson              Waghorn              Bennett

The changes being;

Roos for Carson as i believe he is as good if not better than SC. 5 goals conceded in 2 games for Scott and distribution has been wayward at best, Roos was doing well IMO.

Holmes for Jozefzoon but playing in midfield where i think hes best and moving Wilson out wide where he played a lot better. Another if but and maybe performance by Jozefzoon again on Tuesday so think this change suits the side.

Bennett for Marriott but playing on the left and moving Waghorn into the middle. Cant really leave Bennett out after his cameo and goal on Tuesday, Waghorn suits the side better as a no. 9 and Marriott may come back better after a rest and is a great option from the bench,

Im confident of a win and hopefully we take the performance and confidence from Tuesday into Saturday, If we play our game we will win this and boost the goal difference, 3-0 Win. Need the fans to pack the ground and try to get back to the 28,000 mark. Hope the win last night gives us a huge lift and we have a big chance of going 6th Saturday as Bristol host Leeds.

100% agree with every point in this post.

54 minutes ago, Spanish said:

We have been caught out by our own dead ball situations too often with  our defensive line halfway into the opposition half.  Can we please stop doing that.  It's about time we learnt from this

Very good point. It cost Bogle a red against Accrington. Did we learn? 

51 minutes ago, EulogyForEvolution said:

Roos
Bogle Keogh Tomori Malone
          Hudds Johnson
Wilson     Holmes    Bennett
               Waghorn

I don't think it's a coincidence we scored a couple when Waghorn went central and Marriott went off.

I think Marriott is an excellent striker, but he hasn't done anything lately to justify keeping his place in the side.

Bennett deserves another go after that wonder goal and a good combative performance in general.

Derby 2 - 0 Wednesday

That team, harsh on Roos to be dropped and I'm pretty sure he would have stopped that goal last night. 

Transformed us when Waghorn went central and Holmes played as a number 10 so that again for me. 

There’s still a fragility and porosity about our team; not sure if Josefzoon should start; maybe Mansion deserves his place after That Goal. Owls will be very hard to beat...however we are into “cup final” mode...every game is a hum-dinger. It’s great to be still playing for something. We need Mount back in midfield though soonest to give us extra class. 

Feels odd saying this as I don't especially rate him but Bradley Johnson has to stay in this team for Saturday.

His physical presence is one thing we have precious little of at the minute & if we go with Huddlestone & Holmes in the centre (which we surely must), Johnson is a necessary inclusion.

I'd also consider putting Waghorn up top as he's not effective on the right wing & move Wilson out wide, where he looks happier. Marriott looks very jaded at the minute, I'm not sure he works as a lone man up top with the supply he's getting at the minute - Waghorn is probably a better option (aerially at least) whilst we try to find some fluidity.

14 minutes ago, LeedsCityRam said:

Feels odd saying this as I don't especially rate him but Bradley Johnson has to stay in this team for Saturday.

His physical presence is one thing we have precious little of at the minute & if we go with Huddlestone & Holmes in the centre (which we surely must), Johnson is a necessary inclusion.

significant contribution for 2nd goal also

Archived