Derby County v Sheffield Wednesday

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

My knees have been giving me jip for yonks? Any remedies?!

Yeh, lie down and never walk anywhere again unless your house is on fire and you need to leave. But even then it would be far wiser to erect a fireman's pole to downstairs and then have a chute built to eject you from the inferno that was once your hose.

2 minutes ago, David said:

A local GP?

Don't be ridiculous. I'm not wasting my time talking to snotty kids with colds and inspecting hemorrhoids on old mens asses.

I've bypassed all that and gone straight to 'world's leading authority on sport injuries, climate change and ducks' 

1 minute ago, Bob The Badger said:

Yeh, lie down and never walk anywhere again unless your house is on fire and you need to leave. But even then it would be far wiser to erect a fireman's pole to downstairs and then have a chute built to eject you from the inferno that was once your hose.

Got all that already. First thing I thought of!

Just now, Nuwtfly said:

Bradley Johnson making it difficult for us not to offer him a new contract after his performances of late.

Never thought I'd say that.

The problem with a new deal for BJ is that he’s gonna be on pretty high wages. Not sure if there’s a point where he and the club could agree a deal.

That said he’s unlikely to get anywhere near his current wage from anyone else!

Archived