Derby County v Sheffield Wednesday

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, David said:

I was feeling confident until this. 

Yeah sorry everyone we’re deffo doomed now? 

Granted I certainly wouldn’t have gone Carson in goal cause he’s been poo all season, and we don’t know what order those blokes are in yet. I’d a million percent have Holmes in midfield but bet he isn’t.

So there’s hope yet?

8 minutes ago, Smyth_18 said:

Any reason there isn't an option for me to pay for this on RamsTV? Not done it before!

Yes, you're in the UK.

You can only stream games from inside the UK that are not Saturday 3pm kick offs or the main game live on Sky.

Easyjet have a number of flights to European destinations at the weekend, might be worth considering. 

Sith Happens
10 minutes ago, Smyth_18 said:

Any reason there isn't an option for me to pay for this on RamsTV? Not done it before!

You aren't overseas? 

4 minutes ago, David said:

Yes, you're in the UK.

You can only stream games from inside the UK that are not Saturday 3pm kick offs or the main game live on Sky.

Easyjet have a number of flights to European destinations at the weekend, might be worth considering. 

Fair enough. Never took notice before as never planned to use it. Lets rephrase it... how can i transport myself outside of the uk without actually going anywhere?

Just now, Smyth_18 said:

Fair enough. Never took notice before as never planned to use it. Lets rephrase it... how can i transport myself outside of the uk without actually going anywhere?

Easyjet like I say, someone might be kind enough to privately send you the best cheap flight offers going 

1 minute ago, Smyth_18 said:

A few on here seem to manage it but they're not allowed to say it out loud

6 minutes ago, Smyth_18 said:

I’m very good at finding flights, feel free to message me if you need any help

Archived