Derby County v Wigan Athletic

Bwash_Ram
Message added by David

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Millenniumram said:

Difficult to have a huge amount of faith in that being the case given some of the random lineups we’ve seen recently and players being inexplicably dropped. Of course I’ll put that to one side watching the match as other than that that side is noticeably stronger than Saturdays, just can’t fathom some of the decisions frank makes sometimes, and at the moment they haven’t been Justified.

Did you think he dropped Wilson on Saturday? 

1 minute ago, Parsnip said:

Just checked the Wigan forum. @milleniumlatic is not happy. Says he despairs sometimes.

Don't be sad parsnip. I sense a player revolt after 10 minutes, we'll shift to a 2 up front and save the day.

Who needs a tired looking manager anyway?

9 minutes ago, OohMartWright said:

Roos does nothing wrong and gets dropped. Carson concedes four in forty-five minutes and keeps his place. Mental.

Agreed, Roos didn't do much wrong but how many of the goals do you think Carson was at fault for on Saturday? 

15 minutes ago, OohMartWright said:

Roos does nothing wrong and gets dropped. Carson concedes four in forty-five minutes and keeps his place. Mental.

Roos was terrible for Forests goal and should have saved Millwalls.

5 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Agreed, Roos didn't do much wrong but how many of the goals do you think Carson was at fault for on Saturday? 

OK, so others were more at fault than Carson, but using that same argument how many of the goals do you think Roos was at fault for before he got dropped? Suffice to say I would rather have Roos starting tonight.

6 minutes ago, Briggsy said:

Roos was terrible for Forests goal and should have saved Millwalls.

I was a few yards from that Forest goal and would not have laid the blame on Roos. As for Millwall, that was a one-on-one where you would expect the striker to score more often than not.

14 minutes ago, OohMartWright said:

OK, so others were more at fault than Carson, but using that same argument how many of the goals do you think Roos was at fault for before he got dropped? Suffice to say I would rather have Roos starting tonight.

I did agree that I couldn't see what Roos has done wrong but, as they say, two wrongs don't make a right. I wasn't in favour of dropping Roos but that's not a good enough reason to drop Carson. 

Archived