Villa v Derby

North East Ram

Just now, Millenniumram said:

We don’t need a manager with experience, we need a manager who can coach. 

Pretty sure they can coach fine. This happens every year at our club, but it's always the manager and the coaching team to blame right? 

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I’ve been critical of Lampard but this is on the players. The same happens every fecking year at the same time.

Bang on for me, theyve just forgotten how to play!

3 minutes ago, Andicis said:

My whole point is this mythical experienced manager who can fix everything doesn't work, because we've already tried it and showed this ourselves.

We've tried it and it hasn't work. But that says more about our recruitment of managers.

Look at Wolves with Nuno. Leeds this season with Bielsa. Leeds have got mostly the same squad and look like a completely different team.

Managers make a difference. 

I’ve read all of the posts and yes we are obviously having a bad run for whatever reasons, but I plead with all of you don’t go down the route of agreeing with the radio Derby dip sticks.

They really haven’t got a clue about commentating never mind football.

4 minutes ago, Tombo said:

Ramage on the radio ranting about young players not being ready. Is this really all Max Bird's fault.

duck right off.

He isn’t alone, however has not been in the game, him and Evans have offered no protection to the back 4, and when on the ball have lost it to many times.

Mariott also doesn’t help, he is a poacher, he shouldn’t be up top on his own against a team that you aren’t going to have many chances, Waghorn would have been a better fit if playing that way.

Just now, Palimpsest said:

Time to get a real manager in. I've put my RamsTV subscription to bed for the season.

Let's hope we can get off to a good start next season with someone like Big Sam or Mental Mick in the driving seat.

Cheers.

Never thought I'd be tempted by Big Sam and his boring brand of football

7 minutes ago, Andicis said:

We're out of form and not playing well. We've had worse results than this before, Villa Park isn't an easy place to go. I'm not defending it but it is what it is.

Yes we come to play against a team that is struggling. 

2 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Mate I can assure you where I’m sat in with the Villa fans, it’s ducking poo and some woeful doesn’t begin to describe it.

Wtf Evans gives us I’m yet to find, as are 10 other players in Derby shirts and some call Huddlestone slow ?

Frank cocked this up big time, SIX changes from a 1-0 defeat.....Really?!

So angry sat here, can’t take much more today.

B6AEACCF-CE73-4FEA-B892-4050892E4AB3.jpeg

If I were you I'd probably have gone home so respect for staying! You must be a sucker for punishment! 

10 minutes ago, BarrowRam said:

Feel sorry for all the fans who have gone to Villa. 

Thanks, I’m feeling pretty ******* off right now. This is the worse I’ve felt for some time at a game, it’s so embarrassing, my Villa mates are starting to ease off on the abuse.

1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

We've tried it and it hasn't work. But that says more about our recruitment of managers.

Look at Wolves with Nuno. Leeds this season with Bielsa. Leeds have got mostly the same squad and look like a completely different team.

Managers make a difference. 

Never said that they don't. But there are also examples, looking at Norwich this year, that the manager doesn't have instant impact and it takes some time for it to work. 

People are moaning at Frank...

I am sure that Frank Lampard will become an excellent manager. And any mistakes he makes now will help him get better.

He's loyal, and sticking with Frank will bring us great things. We have the potential of having a long term manager who takes us on a journey, getting better and better. 

Even if you disagree, getting on his back won't help us this season.

... I think ...

Just now, MK-Ram said:

Never thought I'd be tempted by Big Sam and his boring brand of football

If we get big sam then I’m finished with this club until he leaves. Absolute see you next Tuesday of a man. He makes Pearson look like a saint.

Archived