Villa v Derby

North East Ram

3 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Agree completely but holy crap it’s frustrating in the mean time 

Tell me about it. I mean don't get me wrong, I want us to play with the philosophy Lampard 'talks about' but it clearly doesn't work all the time (or any of the time at the mo). I'm one of the ones who just yearns for Mac 1.0 football again. ?.  

Leeds were exceptional last night. Would love to see us with that intensity and passion. Even West Brom moved the ball better than us even if they did lose 4 0. 

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have capitulated over the last few seasons but not as bad as this we are totally clueless,if it was any other manager im afraid he would be a goner

For me we have 4 home games next up if there is no improvement then questions need to be asked

Just now, ramboy63 said:

We have capitulated over the last few seasons but not as bad as this we are totally clueless,if it was any other manager im afraid he would be a goner

?????

We lost 4-1 to bottom of the league Sunderland at home.

2 minutes ago, DJFern94 said:

The thing I worry about next season is will Frank have lost his pulling power. We had prime pickings of loans etc, with players wanting to come and play for Frank. After seeing a season of Derby playing with him, will they still want to come?

At least we can be sure of one thing, another club won't "turn his head".

We haven’t got a duck here, and neither has frank. Lampard out. If this is the end result of him coaching a football team he needs to go back to the punditry box. There’s no evidence here if a team that’s been coached where to be in defence, where to move in attack or the right decisions to make. None at all

Archived