Premier League 18/19

Alph

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

Would you believe it, that clueless muppet Klopp has the poo Liverpool 6 points clear at the top! Astounded I am

If they win their next two, you have to think they'll win the whole thing. If they stutter against Arsenal and City, they could have both Man City and Spurs breathing down their neck.

I'd love Spurs to win the title.

Mostly to show it is possible to build a side over a period of time to compete at the very top, if you appoint the right manager and let him manage and give him time.

I know Leicester won it, but that was a one off season, nothing they did before or after came close.

If not them, then Liverpool, for similar reasons, although setting off from a slightly higher base.

More soft penalties for Liverpool and conduct by Mane which he should have been sent off for but has been conveniently forgotten and laughed off. Knew Liverpool would win the league the day Scudamore said he didn’t want Man City to win the league again like they did last season. They’re all desperate for the dippers to finally win the league. I’ve booked a flight to the moon in May and you’re welcome to join me @MuespachRam

37 minutes ago, McLovin said:

More soft penalties for Liverpool and conduct by Mane which he should have been sent off for but has been conveniently forgotten and laughed off. Knew Liverpool would win the league the day Scudamore said he didn’t want Man City to win the league again like they did last season. They’re all desperate for the dippers to finally win the league. I’ve booked a flight to the moon in May and you’re welcome to join me @MuespachRam

Count me in. 

Dont worry though, there is plenty of time left for them to absolutely screw It all up in a new and interesting way. 

35 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Liverpool 9 points clear? Am I going blind? With that fraud Klopp and his band of bottlemen? Can’t be true?

They’ve been incredibly lucky in many games and have had many to put it lightly “favourable” decisions. What chance does everyone else have when the guy at the top wants you to win the league?

4 hours ago, McLovin said:

They’ve been incredibly lucky in many games and have had many to put it lightly “favourable” decisions. What chance does everyone else have when the guy at the top wants you to win the league?

Can’t say I’ve heard of a lucky 5-1 but hey ho, nor can I imagine there being a conspiracy to let Liverpool of all teams win the league either. Think it’s more likely Klopps more than a chancer and they’re a bloody good side myself. Consistent enough to see it through? We’ll see

Archived