Premier League 18/19

Alph

Not sure if it’s Man Utd’s awful kit ( a la Spurs) but Shaw, Lukaku and Valencia look as if they’ve had a very enjoyable feast over the festive period. Still they’ve seen off the dire Bar Codes. And Shelvey should have seen red for that assault on Pogba 

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

'Klopp's a big German fraud. Top of the league you say? Must be Scudamore's and the referees' faults.'

Don't get me started on the whole 'victims' thing. Disrespectful, offensive tosh.

Read Scudamore’s comments at the start of the season mate. The whole thing stinks, which is why the new proposed lady probably backed out at the last minute. In the City v Liverpool game at Anfield, City should have had 3 or 4 penalties at least. Liverpool have been very good don’t get me wrong, but they’ve had a lot of luck along the way. 

4 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Man Yoo then. Has Ole been to school since Cardiff or have the divas started playing now the moaning victim has cried off? 

I reckon it's just a brief new manager bounce. Can't see it lasting, United's squad is only the 5th best in my opinion. They really lack a proper centre half and centre forward. I think they'll come crashing down after they play Spurs.

11 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Read Scudamore’s comments at the start of the season mate. The whole thing stinks, which is why the new proposed lady probably backed out at the last minute. In the City v Liverpool game at Anfield, City should have had 3 or 4 penalties at least. Liverpool have been very good don’t get me wrong, but they’ve had a lot of luck along the way. 

I like you mate but I will never agree with you on the Liverpool issue.

4 minutes ago, Andicis said:

I reckon it's just a brief new manager bounce. Can't see it lasting, United's squad is only the 5th best in my opinion. They really lack a proper centre half and centre forward. I think they'll come crashing down after they play Spurs.

Hope so. It's a huuuuuge club but it's a tourist club innit. Reminded every time we play them. There's no tribal feel to their club. 

Archived