Premier League 18/19

Alph

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ouch, although I never really thought they were genuine title contenders even with Kane, Liverpool and Man City look far stronger.

Would imagine this will let Man Utd creep back into the top 4 with OGS rescuing the season for them. Be interesting how that one plays out in the summer if they do finish top 4. Hard to argue he doesn’t deserve the job.

1 minute ago, David said:

Ouch, although I never really thought they were genuine title contenders even with Kane, Liverpool and Man City look far stronger.

Would imagine this will let Man Utd creep back into the top 4 with OGS rescuing the season for them. Be interesting how that one plays out in the summer if they do finish top 4. Hard to argue he doesn’t deserve the job.

Really buggers them for the cup competitions though. He'll miss the second leg vs Chelsea in the Carabao cup and the final if they make it. Also miss their Champions League fixtures. 

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

Really buggers them for the cup competitions though. He'll miss the second leg vs Chelsea in the Carabao cup and the final if they make it. Also miss their Champions League fixtures. 

New stadiums nice though isn’t it?

40 minutes ago, David said:

Alfie Mawson injured himself putting on his boots. That’s a new one. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/46926248?__twitter_impression=true

Happened to me a few years back.   

With them going up to the thigh, and being skin tight, I couldn't bend my knee.  Toppled on the heels, and sprained my ankle! 

Never get off the bed now, whilst wearing them.  Bloody lethal things!

1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

Increbible Analysis by the BT sport team, apparently Emery is the first manager since Arsene Wenger to beat Chelsea home and away.... Well yes, he does also happen to be the only manager to take charge since him

And for the fact that they lost against Chelsea away.

19 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Increbible Analysis by the BT sport team, apparently Emery is the first manager since Arsene Wenger to beat Chelsea home and away.... Well yes, he does also happen to be the only manager to take charge since him

Thought they said apart from Wenger, he was the first since George Graham. Mind you, apart from 2 spells in a caretaker role by Stewart Houston,  it still only leaves Bruce Rioch so hardly sensational.

Archived