'suspicious' man outside Derby County's training ground

minesahartington

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Stoke manager Nathan Jones said after the game today that hearing Bielsa say on Wednesday he had watched all of Luton’s games that he changed his formation and gave them a surprise.

Bielsa may be regretting that press conference for several reasons now...

The Mirror went to spy on Leeds training, couple of players had a joke with the camera man but training was moved to another pitch. Leeds fans in the Tweet replies think it’s pathetic, weird that, thought it was ‘genius’ myself.

11 hours ago, David said:

The Mirror went to spy on Leeds training, couple of players had a joke with the camera man but training was moved to another pitch. Leeds fans in the Tweet replies think it’s pathetic, weird that, thought it was ‘genius’ myself.

The logical next step, seeing as, according to leeds, there's nothing wrong with it is for the mirror to print their observations of leeds likely line up and tactics every saturday morning. They could put the videos up the website. It's nothing wrong at all remember.

2 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Millwall and Norwich have come out and said they are of the 11 who have written to the EFL. You'd assume Derby are one of those too, wonder who else?

Based on what the Bristol chairman said, they will definitely be one. You'd expect all of the top 6 or so to complain

QPR won't be.

3 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Millwall and Norwich have come out and said they are of the 11 who have written to the EFL. You'd assume Derby are one of those too, wonder who else?

Probably not Swansea based on their managers response to the incident.

Preston, Bristol and Boro likely 3 of them, based on theirs.

Probably a higher concentration towards the top of the league than towards the bottom, simply because teams further up have more to gain from a potentially heavy punishment.

2 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Tony Pulis should be one. There's no way Bielsa is impressing our Tony. You don't need to watch 50 games of your opponent to learn their strikers can be stopped by a two footed ankle tap, eh Tone?

9 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Bizzarely Rotherham manager against it all too, so it's likely they're another team in the 11. That's 11 that have actively complained too, it's likely others will come out of the woodwork if a serious investigation starts. 

44 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Probably not Swansea based on their managers response to the incident.

Preston, Bristol and Boro likely 3 of them, based on theirs.

Probably a higher concentration towards the top of the league than towards the bottom, simply because teams further up have more to gain from a potentially heavy punishment.

Just because the manager sees nothing wrong doesn't necessarily mean the club do not take a dim view of the matter.

Let's face it, apparently Bielsa did this all on his own and Leeds supposedly reminded him of their ethos etc.

I would imagine that most clubs would be slightly miffed at the prospect of another club gaining relevant and potential game changing/influencing information, even if a few managers have come out in support. 

2 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Some classic Leeds mentality here though.

Phil Hay on Saturday : tweets after the stoke defeat that a line needs drawing under spygate and quickly

Phil Hay on Monday: I AM CURRENTLY INVESTIGATING WHICH TEAMS HAVE SIGNED THE SPYGATE LETTER.

Got to say their local press (ie Hay and Adam Pope) haven’t come across well from what I’ve seen. People are critical of the DET but Nicholson et al don’t pander to a fans viewpoint for popularity. They try and give a balanced viewpoint. All I’ve seen from Hay and Pope is defensive nonsense that then blurs your readerships point of view.

4 hours ago, BathRam72 said:

Just because the manager sees nothing wrong doesn't necessarily mean the club do not take a dim view of the matter.

Let's face it, apparently Bielsa did this all on his own and Leeds supposedly reminded him of their ethos etc.

I would imagine that most clubs would be slightly miffed at the prospect of another club gaining relevant and potential game changing/influencing information, even if a few managers have come out in support. 

I find it funny that he did it without the knowledge of the Leeds hierarchy, but on the other hand I’ve heard pundits say the players are unlikely phased by the whole thing, cos they would have known where all this info was coming from and would be aware of the shenanigans. So how do the players know, butvthe hierachy don’t. Which is it?

7 hours ago, BathRam72 said:

face it, apparently Bielsa did this all on his own and Leeds supposedly reminded him of their ethos etc

Doubtful, the person at the training ground was an employee of Leeds United, and I expect expenses where claimed for fuel/mileage/food etc.

There is always a money trail.

Archived