'suspicious' man outside Derby County's training ground

minesahartington

1 hour ago, Andicis said:

So what? Frank telling a fib is much less consequential than you cheating in every single league game you've played this season. And you'll justify it by saying ''well at least Bielsa admits we cheated!!'' when we all know he wouldn't have said anything if he wasn't caught. How anyone can defend or call this man a genius for this is beyond me. 

It's not cheating though, so..

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Cjay said:

The police said he wasnt on private property, nothing was being done, everything was above board and he was allowed on his way. 

Of course someone reported him thats fine ?

But the way it was built up is untrue, no property damage, no trespassing, no police on the training ground. 

So says the police, so regarding the police on training ground, someone is telling pork pies. 

They can have details apparently, i hope its resolved soon, then we can get on with winning the league ?

You are not listening but you are believing your own opinion 

the FA and EFL will report on events at Derby when they have finished their investigation 

( maybe they will have complaints from other clubs as well by then)

2 hours ago, Cjay said:

No manager is going to come out and say "yep i dont do that"  are they to be fair.

Fact remains managers like Pep and Conte have traveled thousands of miles to watch the sort of thing we saw yesterday. 

Is analysis revolutionary anymore, no, but Bielsa is famous for his attention to detail and the way he sees the game, Pep described him as "the man who knows the most about football" after there first meeting. 

Was anyone really expecting a host of managers to come out and say "Wow thats amazing, wish we all did that". They were all going to claim they did, most will to a degree, but very very few will do it to that degree, especially outside of the top 4 or 5 imo. 

If the stuff Bielsa did was so common then world class managers wouldnt travel half way across the world to watch his stuff imo. 

Bielsa and his analysis and the way he does things influence the best managers in the world right now, thats not a secret or a hyperbole, its a fact. 

I think he is great ?

All I can say to that is a few of us have been in our training facilities. Paul Clement called it a "War Room" and it was blokes watching our next opponents play matches. They had access to all kind of stats. Then they'd compile a report to Clement (He probably should have been watching it himself tbf) and he'd brief the team individually and as a group what they're facing. That thing Bielsa said about players not being overloaded with info I have heard before from Darren Wassall. They give them essential information only. 

That's true. 

I'm not saying Bielsa isn't a superb tactician or that he doesn't spend hours and hours going through his prep. We can see the extraordinary lengths he will go to. I'm impressed in a way.

But the research into opponents etc was happening at Derby under Clement. So I think it's safe to assume it's elsewhere. 

6 minutes ago, europia said:

Antonio Rattin 1966

Diego Maradona 1986

Bielsa 2018 

A cultural thing, it's in the blood.

You forget messi 2016 tax evasion 

2 hours ago, Andicis said:

So what? Frank telling a fib is much less consequential than you cheating in every single league game you've played this season. And you'll justify it by saying ''well at least Bielsa admits we cheated!!'' when we all know he wouldn't have said anything if he wasn't caught. How anyone can defend or call this man a genius for this is beyond me. 

He is a genius, regardless of how much he has cheated, he's turned a pretty rancid team into genuine title contenders. Roofe and Cooper were absolutely laughable last season, with both being hammered regularly by the Leeds fan base. They're now amongst the best players in the division in their position. 

He's done what Ranieri did with Leicester. 

Just now, Ambitious said:

He is a genius, regardless of how much he has cheated, he's turned a pretty rancid team into genuine title contenders. Roofe and Cooper were absolutely laughable last season, with both being hammered regularly by the Leeds fan base. They're now amongst the best players in the division in their position. 

They won the pl?

30 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Can't argue with the first paragraph, but no way he's done anywhere close to this. Ranieri getting Leicester to win the Prem was nothing short of a miracle. It wasn't too far beyond the realms of possibility for Leeds to be challenging for top 2, let's not forget, Leeds aren't actually up yet.

25 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Can't argue with the first paragraph, but no way he's done anywhere close to this. Ranieri getting Leicester to win the Prem was nothing short of a miracle. It wasn't too far beyond the realms of possibility for Leeds to be challenging for top 2, let's not forget, Leeds aren't actually up yet.

I was being flippant to oversell just how bad their squad is. Ranari had the year of his life at Leicester. He doesn't seem to have that in him anymore though, certainly no massive improvement in Fulham. 

23 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I was being flippant to oversell just how bad their squad is. Ranari had the year of his life at Leicester. He doesn't seem to have that in him anymore though, certainly no massive improvement in Fulham. 

He doesn't have Pearson's signings to work with at Fulham.

15 hours ago, skeletor said:

Sorry mate, I can't see anything there about watching other teams train.

'Utmost faith' is down to interpretation. It's quite possible that two different people can have entirely separate ideas as to what utmost faith is. If, like a few people have said, these things happen all the time, what's to say Bielsa thought he and his team were behaving appropriately? Like I've kind of already said to someone else; would diving or wasting time be classed as acting with utmost faith?

The interpretation belongs to the EFL its their organisation. 

2 hours ago, Ambitious said:

What has this got to do with his cheating? 

20 hours ago, vidukasbox said:

And since when have we cared about what anyone else thinks? It's much more fun, this football lark, when you're hated.

The replies to this tweet (from a paradoy account) says different. 

22 hours ago, David said:

Let me know device you’re on and where the post is and I’ll show you how

iPhone XR (I know I know) and it was on the ram page on Facebook. Don’t worry if it’s to much trouble, given how quick people are are this forum I doubt I’ll need it again ?

30 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

iPhone XR (I know I know) and it was on the ram page on Facebook. Don’t worry if it’s to much trouble, given how quick people are are this forum I doubt I’ll need it again ?

Click share at the bottom of the Facebook post, you should see an option to copy link, press that, then back over here in the post editor press and hold your finger then paste. After the link shows up just press enter, wait a couple of seconds and you will see the post in your editor. Submit Reply the post as usual.

Archived