V Sheffield United (a) match day thread

RiddingsRam

7 hours ago, KCG said:

LOL... "right-minded", "true Rams"... do hyperbole much?

Ask most opposition fans whether they would want Keogh and the answer would be a resounding no, and there's a good reason for that. Like most club's supporters, we are not short of people who watch through rose-coloured specs.

Most fans I know, Sheffield Wednesday, forest, Leeds, would all love to have Keogh in there side, and all the managers we have had, also  think he is good enough as all have played him, and most have had him as captain, I think you make a lot of stuff up to support your very weak argument.

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Yup rational criticism is fine whether you agree or not.

Its the over the top, looney blaming him for everything since Wembley that gets people wound up.

Yes we know he has his faults, they tell us week in week out anyways, but you aren’t going to find better value at the moment unless we unearth a quality youngster from our academy.

At the end of the day a line of managers since Clough have obviously concluded that keeping Keogh is better business than taking the chance on getting shot of him and blowing part of their budget on replacing a good champ level player with another good champ level player. It doesn’t make sense!

Anyways it’s all Richard pestilence Keogh’s fault!

Craig Rammages response to this was where are all of those managers now? Down the road, no longer at Derby County.

5 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

So because I have a different opinion to you on a certain player then I am not a TRUE fan..? Give me strength. 

Mine thing in that post you made is totally correct though, Keogh has been consistent for years, but unfortunately for us NON-TRUE fans he has been consistently poop. 

You miss understand me, all true Rams get behind there club and players, and yes Keogh is a top defender at this level, no doubt about that, all our managers have thought that, also his international manager as well, get off his back, and show him some love lol.

34 minutes ago, Wrightdcfc said:

Craig Rammages response to this was where are all of those managers now? Down the road, no longer at Derby County.

Unless he’s suggesting they all failed because of they kept playing Keogh then I’m not sure what his point is!

5 hours ago, ChrisKeogh said:

Presuming that Chelsea wanted Tomori to develop as a defender through watching and learning from a more experienced CH whilst at DCFC. I assume that Frank's plan was that the role model was meant to be Davies. Unfortunately for Tomori it is Keogh.

What evidence in the past half a season suggests Frank's plan was to play Curtis Davies at centre half in a team looking to play out from the back? Surely the way Frank prioritises possession and plays the way he does goes against that sort of assumption?

If Tomori has a career half as good as the guy he's unfortunate to be partnered with he'll have done well in the game. 

Jeez the old RK obsession again ,,,, our passing and movement in midfield and final third is totaly pisspoor most of the time and we just keep losing the ball cheaply , the end result of this is we are not creating or scoring from open play and conceding goals ourselves , it’s a bit like we are playing on auto pilot but we are out of sync ,when it’s in sync we look world beaters but at the moment it’s like watching the telly where the picture is out of sync with the sound ,you can see what we are trying to do but it’s just all a fraction out and constantly breaks down ,is it coaching ? Is it the players not good enough to play the way they are being coached to play ? Only time will tell but RK is not the problem piece of the jigsaw that cures all if replaced ,the truth is he is one of the better performers in a lot of our games just now

No particular Ex Derby County Manager:  "Good morning.  I'd like to sign on please, and claim my dole money"

DHSS:  "Certainly Sir.  Could you start by telling me why you left your last job?"

No particular Ex Derby County Manager:  "Because I kept playing Keogh... this is all his fault"!

NOTE:  Some of the above terms and titles may not be accurate in today's parlance.  I haven't signed on since 1979, Sorry!

Archived