V Sheffield United (a) match day thread

RiddingsRam

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Mckram said:

Lack a strong defence to build our team on. We have the attacking ability but our defensive errors cost us and give us no confidence.

Not one of those back 4 who started today are good enough/ready to play in a promotion pushing team.

Back 5, Carson isn't exempt.

I'm incredibly irritated by our performance today. I thought we were well in the game until United's 2nd. Since then our endeavour and resolve has been utterly pathetic. The difference between our reaction to conceding and United's is what won them the game. They immediately started shithousing, conned the ref into booking Keogh and had their fat little ******** of a manager jumping up and down on the touchline complaining about everything. We rolled over and played dead.

Don Goodman is a rick of the highest order. The fact he can sit and watch a slow motion replay of McGoldrick's pathetic penalty appeal and still insist it should've been given is a new low, even by his own myopic standards.

3 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Or we can sit here and blow sunshine up his arse.

Got it wrong today in about every aspect IMO. Game plan, starting team, subs.. 

Interestingly.... Back in the late 1700s, doctors literally blew smoke up people's rectums. Believe it or not, it was a general mainstream medical procedure used to, among many other things, resuscitate people who were otherwise presumed dead.

Might be a good idea to try to blow smoke up the ass of the back four. Safety warning: Use bellows though, don't use a pneumatic attachment.

1 minute ago, Gritters said:

Ref decisions?

Books Carson for picking the ball up from a deflected back pass. Sheffield United player deliberately kicks the ball away time wasting nothing is said.

I rather suspect Carson must have said too much. I can't believe any keeper would be booked for picking the ball up.

No point having a go at the ref, we were simply completely out classed in the second half and lucky to get away with only conceding 3. 

2 minutes ago, Anon said:

I'm incredibly irritated by our performance today. I thought we were well in the game until United's 2nd. Since then our endeavour and resolve has been utterly pathetic. The difference between our reaction to conceding and United's is what won them the game. They immediately started shithousing, conned the ref into booking Keogh and had their fat little ******** of a manager jumping up and down on the touchline complaining about everything. We rolled over and played dead.

Don Goodman is a rick of the highest order. The fact he can sit and watch a slow motion replay of McGoldrick's pathetic penalty appeal and still insist it should've been given is a new low, even by his own myopic standards.

That post my friend is the best I’ve read today. Agree 100% 

Archived