RiddingsRam

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Our defending is f ing terrible 

tamori is a modern day dean Leacock 

Has the concertration levels of a goldfish 

I don't like calling individual players out, but that looks like twice that Tomori has just wandered away from the attacker. 

A few thoughts.

Mcgoldrick has tomori on toast today.

Something is going on with waghorn behind the scenes.

As much as I love Wilson's free kicks, it speaks loudly to our overall disfunction going forward how much we've relied on having a world-class free kick taker on loan.

Keogh is great.

Just now, Justa said:

Our defending is embarrassing !!

No matter what Frank is trying to achieve with Mount and Wilson and the likes going forward.

Ive said before we are too open defensively, but the 10 mins between Derbys equaliser and Sheff Utd going was down right embarassing,

We make a pretty average - decent sheffield team look good, by having the likes of Bogle disappear from his right back position for 10 minutes, when he does pop up there, he dives into challanges he is nowhere near. Keogh has been playing a vague right back, trying to cover, leaving only Tomori on his own in the middle.

Its blaise at best.

Kamakazi at worst.

Please Frank learn some defence stability, get a defender who is passionate about defending into your coaching staff

its embarassing. Its amateur. 

3 minutes ago, ck- said:

I don't like calling individual players out, but that looks like twice that Tomori has just wandered away from the attacker. 

I don’t have a problem with it say it how it is 

right on que another ball into the box and tomori is absolute no mans land 

sharpe could have had a hatful with this “marking”

Archived