Stoke fans

jimbobram

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Camstoke10 said:

The bounce was an embarrassment ??funny when we were taking the piss out of it 

Nah it's good fun. Admitted it's not as hilarious as you lot taking the piss. That was properly funny. I still can't stop laughing at that razor sharp wit.

Another good one was when you booed Ramsey for being a fairy over that leg "injury"

Mad banter 

2 hours ago, Potter7648 said:

Funny how some fans label everyone the same because a small bunch boo. I think the booing wasn’t called for however think some thought he was milking it but I wouldn’t of booed. Lot of fans see things different at games than on telly. 

For the other comments well I’m not a fat greasy burger loving stoke fan. Pretty sure if I went pride park there would be a fair amount of obese fans but anyway people act salty I am a bad loser to! Good atmosphere in my opinion think that was mainly due to the rivalry of the manage change. 

PS what the duck was that bounce all about. 

It's a song and a bounce. It's a bit like when every football fan jumps around like an idiot when there team scores. Or sings that their team is the greatest team the world has ever seen. Or like your mate here who claims Mark Hughes' Stoke played the best football the Midlands has ever seen. Some things are just for fun not to be taken too seriously. 

Have you lot played Sheff Wednesday yet? You two will get on. They claim every song as their own and not to be copied. While you lot can have an XFactor buzzer to judge them.  

14 hours ago, Camstoke10 said:

... we boo Ramsey because the boo shawcross...

Oh, so not because he left flesh and bone on your manicured pitch then?  That's ok then!

13 hours ago, Camstoke10 said:

... it wasn’t horrendous he didn’t mean it and it was just a follow through...

"He"?  It was you really wasn't it?  Go on, deny it!

13 hours ago, Camstoke10 said:

He had shin pads on ffs...

Thank duck he wasn't wearing a kevlar vest then!  Poor fecker would have been shot!

5 hours ago, Camstoke10 said:

...it was the best atmosphere this season, oh and its quite embarrassing...

Damn right it is, if that was your best!!

We sold 28500 against brum, so sorry to burst your bubble but we did 

So not a sell out then...

It’s around that yeah, but around 1000 season ticket holders didn’t go, but we sold all the tickets for the game as you could not buy anymore so anyone who didn’t go was a season ticket holder

Ok then, technically you're right, you did sell all of your tickets... but no fecker wanted to use them!

4 hours ago, Camstoke10 said:

Big word ‘some’... 

Hmm... Not particularly!  Only the four letters, but I can see you might struggle to spell anything with five or more!

4 hours ago, Camstoke10 said:

I’m a sound lad...

Seriously... Sound lads DO NOT say that!!

31 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Makes me laugh how Stoke fans call us a shithouse team ?

I think they just think of what everyone else regards as shithouse is what football is AND they gather that it's not a nice thing to be called. Hence, they go around calling other teams they've dragged down to their level shithouse. It's like children who've discovered a rude word they don't fully understand. 

Apparently some of them think being really good at shithousing is the best football the Midlands has ever seen. 

1 hour ago, Wolfie20 said:

In mind and body??? Nah. Best supporters in the Potteries are Port Vale by a country mile.

The same club that next week will be taken over by stoke fans? Imagine an away set of supporters selling more tickets for a cup match than the home team 

1 minute ago, ThePrisoner said:

Ah yes the Checkatrade trophy. Quality at its best. 

Not the point though, they sell 3000 tickets for there 20000 seated stadium ??yeah great fans ???and also for a local Derby they have sold 1300 tickets and we have sold 4500 ?yeah great fans them. 

21 minutes ago, Camstoke10 said:

Not the point though, they sell 3000 tickets for there 20000 seated stadium ??yeah great fans ???and also for a local Derby they have sold 1300 tickets and we have sold 4500 ?yeah great fans them. 

Doesn't that just prove that it's no big deal for them but for you it's your cup final? 

I'm absolutely appalled that an injured player got lambasted but please note that this was a very small minority of our fans. Unfortunately, all clubs have fans with a similar mentality.

Please don't drag the Ramsey injury into this debate, it happened some time ago and was a freak accident.

Thought it was a decent game last night and we did well to get 3 points from it. We battled from the start and deserved the win. Just hope we can continue to build on this.

Looking forward to visiting Pride Park this season and having a few in the Brunswick before the game.

Good luck for the rest of the season. 

Just now, Stoke in peace said:

I'm absolutely appalled that an injured player got lambasted but please note that this was a very small minority of our fans. Unfortunately, all clubs have fans with a similar mentality.

Please don't drag the Ramsey injury into this debate, it happened some time ago and was a freak accident.

I disagree. Not all clubs have fans that regularly boo players for being injured and mock those who broke their legs. Whilst I appreciate you might not be like this, it's a Stoke fan issue, I've never seen any other club mock injuries as often as Stoke. 

Archived