Stoke fans

jimbobram

Just got back from Stoke and I can honestly say they are the sc*mmiest set of fans I’ve come across! 

Cheering when the stretcher came on for Davies who was obviously in massive trouble.

singing cheerio when he’s going off down the tunnel.

throwing stuff at the coaches.

Not even Millwall Leeds or any of the other clubs with reputations act like that.

Horrible people, horrible club.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That’s the most ridiculous post I have ever, about 20 fans booed him, the rest clapped, and we boo Ramsey because the boo shawcross, oh and as for keogh, what a ducking fanny, rolls around like he’s been shot then as soon as Etebo gets sent off jumps back up like nothing happend

2 minutes ago, Camstoke10 said:

That’s the most ridiculous post I have ever, about 20 fans booed him, the rest clapped, and we boo Ramsey because the boo shawcross, oh and as for keogh, what a ducking fanny, rolls around like he’s been shot then as soon as Etebo gets sent off jumps back up like nothing happend

Typical bias response. The tackle could have broke his leg. Most of the ground cheered when he went off...also arsenal fans have every right to boo shawcross, he broke Ramsey’s leg. You lot are a bit slow over there aren’t ya

3 minutes ago, Camstoke10 said:

Someone needs maths and English lessons. 

Just now, Simsy said:

Someone needs maths and English lessons. 

Clearly you, the only fans what booed him were the top right corner next to your fans, but I don’t blame them one bit, your players dropping to the floor was embarrassing, and as for the bounce ??????

1 minute ago, Camstoke10 said:

Clearly you, the only fans what booed him were the top right corner next to your fans, but I don’t blame them one bit, your players dropping to the floor was embarrassing, and as for the bounce ??????

You don't blame them one bit for booing a player who is seriously injured and has to be stretchered off?

Classy.

5 minutes ago, Camstoke10 said:

I generally support and welcome decent rival fans. Not sure of your intentions or point here...it was a terrible challenge.  Good job he did go down as the ref seemed happy enough to play on.

Thought you possibly deserved the 3 points..there is no bitterness here, just you looking a bit foolish and obnoxious.

10 minutes ago, Camstoke10 said:

You’re on here on the wind up. If you agree with the cheering of a player with a serious injury then it proves the points that stoke fans are a bunch of wrong’uns. Even the red dogs don’t act like that when we play them 

4 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

I generally support and welcome decent rival fans. Not sure of your intentions or point here...it was a terrible challenge.  Good job he did go down as the ref seemed happy enough to play on.

Thought you possibly deserved the 3 points..there is no bitterness here, just you looking a bit foolish and obnoxious.

It wasn’t a great Tackle but it wasn’t horrendous he didn’t mean it and it was just a follow through, the thing that’s most annoying is that the ref saw the bite but didn’t do anything, we were the better team until the red and played well after we went down to 10, good banter between both sets of fans aswell

2 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

You’re on here on the wind up. If you agree with the cheering of a player with a serious injury then it proves the points that stoke fans are a bunch of wrong’uns. Even the red dogs don’t act like that when we play them 

If it was Johnson I would have booed him because he’s just a rick but I do rate Davies and seems like a nice guy and doesn’t go rolling about, hopefully he’s not out to long

Just now, Camstoke10 said:

If it was Johnson I would have booed him because he’s just a rick but I do rate Davies and seems like a nice guy and doesn’t go rolling about, hopefully he’s not out to long

This rolling about business, who are you on about ? Keogh ? Have you seen the tackle ? 

3 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

This rolling about business, who are you on about ? Keogh ? Have you seen the tackle ? 

He had shin pads on ffs there wasn’t enough power on the tackle to snap his leg, he was rolling around then looked up and then continued to roll around, and that’s all Wilson was doing all game

49 minutes ago, Camstoke10 said:

He had shin pads on ffs there wasn’t enough power on the tackle to snap his leg, he was rolling around then looked up and then continued to roll around, and that’s all Wilson was doing all game

Enjoy ???

image.thumb.jpeg.60bd8d1e51e4d16efd95af46e70931a7.jpeg

56 minutes ago, Camstoke10 said:

As if Ince wasn't diving and rolling around all game.

Always have been a club full of thugs and bullies, didn’t they end Giles Barnes career in a ‘friendly’ at Pride Park?

The good thing to come from last night is it means theyve got Rowett for the rest of the season. 

Archived