Stoke fans

jimbobram

6 hours ago, Camstoke10 said:

well why would I blame them, if they want boo someone they can, I didn’t i clapped him off as I’m sure he’s a nice chap but as for Bradley Johnson what a banker he is

If he’s that much of a “banker”, then we look forward to receiving your bid for him in the January transfer window. 

As he will fit in perfectly playing in front of your shithouse fans week in week out. 

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clearly you, the only fans what booed him were the top right corner next to your fans, but I don’t blame them one bit, your players dropping to the floor was embarrassing, and as for the bounce ??????

First of all that should read "Clearly you, the only fans THAT booed him were the top right corner next to your fans"

As for diving, Ince did enough diving for 3 teams. As soon as a player was within 3 feet of him he jumped into them then threw himself on the floor.

It would be amusing to see your reaction if it was one of your players that nearly had his leg amputated below the knee

1 hour ago, curb said:

Always have been a club full of thugs and bullies, didn’t they end Giles Barnes career in a ‘friendly’ at Pride Park?

The good thing to come from last night is it means theyve got Rowett for the rest of the season. 

OK Guys. After much consideration and reading the highlighted info above. Cut the guy some slack, he is bound to be angry with us for letting Rowett go. He must have such a poo life knowing he has to go to watch his style of football.

Christmas is coming and this guy has nothing to look forward to.

well why would I blame them, if they want boo someone they can, I didn’t i clapped him off as I’m sure he’s a nice chap but as for Bradley Johnson what a banker he is

I agree it wasn't Johnson's finest moment but what about Allen's original action that sparked it? I guess you've chosen to ignore that. 

I’m a bit puzzled by this thread and it’s title to say the least. Swathes of red seats in that ground with no bums on them, bit of a joke club really.

I think most came out to use the burger vans outside to get a decent meal before dragging their legs back to their incestious homes. 

From where I was sat they were very disrespectful when the stretcher was on

7 hours ago, Camstoke10 said:

Really? Do you know if he offers a good rate on a savings account?

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

I agree it wasn't Johnson's finest moment but what about Allen's original action that sparked it? I guess you've chosen to ignore that. 

No I saw that, the reason his action was like that because once again your players ran up to the ref and trued to get him sent off, if that was a top 6 team in the prem he would not have been sent off and only got sent off because Of the reaction of the Derby players 

40 minutes ago, Shaftesbury st said:

I’m a bit puzzled by this thread and it’s title to say the least. Swathes of red seats in that ground with no bums on them, bit of a joke club really.

I think most came out to use the burger vans outside to get a decent meal before dragging their legs back to their incestious homes. 

From where I was sat they were very disrespectful when the stretcher was on

Yeah I agree about the fans that there weren’t a sell out like usual, but it was the best atmosphere this season, oh and its quite embarrassing that you couldn’t beat 10 men

9 minutes ago, Camstoke10 said:

No I saw that, the reason his action was like that because once again your players ran up to the ref and trued to get him sent off, if that was a top 6 team in the prem he would not have been sent off and only got sent off because Of the reaction of the Derby players 

Honestly youth, you're here on the wind up and it might work with a few but to most you're coming across as a proper bell-sniffer. Wind it in and enjoy it. These little moments are all you cling on to during a Gary Rowett season of neck-brace inducing antiball. Still 5 points behind us having spent 50/60m is it? ?

11 minutes ago, Camstoke10 said:

Give your head a wobble mate.

No issues with Stoke being the better team and deserving of the win but that's a load of tosh. How can you be this bitter having won a game?! 

13 minutes ago, Camstoke10 said:

They went to the ref to question why he tried to let play carry on

10 minutes ago, Camstoke10 said:

Have you watched it again (without your stoke tinted glasses on)? 

I'm not defending Johnson for his reaction but you'll see that Johnson was walking (not running) towards the referee when Allen ran up, pushed Johnson and grabbed him round the neck. Now Johnson definitely deserved a booking (and possibly worse punishment to come) but you seem to be justifying Allen's equally stupid actions. 

Archived