Stoke fans

jimbobram

10 hours ago, Camstoke10 said:

That’s the most ridiculous post I have ever, about 20 fans booed him, the rest clapped, and we boo Ramsey because the boo shawcross, oh and as for keogh, what a ducking fanny, rolls around like he’s been shot then as soon as Etebo gets sent off jumps back up like nothing happend

Go to spec save,Keogh was obviously feeling the effect of that  assault through out the remainder of the game an ugly tackle that deserved a sending off and thought you were lucky to keep ten players on the pitch.A poor team performance by us and Butland s performance gifted you the points.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Camstoke10 said:

We’re coming for you and we will finish above you.

And you'll still be poo with poo fans playing poo football in a poo city.

That can never change. Bringing Rowett in and building that ground on that mountain only enhanced that 

6 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Apart from when the cameras were actually focused on the fans, they were clear as day...

Well I watched the whole game and I don't remember there being that many images of snakes, just a few here and there. Perhaps I need to get my TV fixed or go to Specsavers. 

11 hours ago, Camstoke10 said:

Clearly you, the only fans what booed him were the top right corner next to your fans, but I don’t blame them one bit, your players dropping to the floor was embarrassing, and as for the bounce ??????

Why would you need English lessons to listen out for booing? 

26 minutes ago, Alpha said:

And you'll still be poo with poo fans playing poo football in a poo city.

That can never change. Bringing Rowett in and building that ground on that mountain only enhanced that 

That was said when Pulis was manager, since then we got to the prem, sacked him got Hughes played the best football the midlands has ever seen and have players like arnie as shaq, Rowett will get us up, then get sacked as he won’t be able cope

2 minutes ago, Camstoke10 said:

That was said when Pulis was manager, since then we got to the prem, sacked him got Hughes played the best football the midlands has ever seen and have players like arnie as shaq, Rowett will get us up, then get sacked as he won’t be able cope

It was definitely the best football the Midlands has ever seen. I can't argue with you there and I imagine no Forest, Leicester, Villa, Wolves, WBA or Birmingham fan will either. 

Rowett will have to improve his record a lot. 

9 minutes ago, Camstoke10 said:

He won't be able to cope this season.

Funny how some fans label everyone the same because a small bunch boo. I think the booing wasn’t called for however think some thought he was milking it but I wouldn’t of booed. Lot of fans see things different at games than on telly. 

For the other comments well I’m not a fat greasy burger loving stoke fan. Pretty sure if I went pride park there would be a fair amount of obese fans but anyway people act salty I am a bad loser to! Good atmosphere in my opinion think that was mainly due to the rivalry of the manage change. 

PS what the duck was that bounce all about. 

2 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Stoke fans don't normally come across well and the fellow who joined this thread certainly hasn't done them any favours but there must be some nice ones, surely.

Had a glance at their forums to see if I could find any and now I really wish you could unsee things.

1 hour ago, Potter7648 said:

Funny how some fans label everyone the same because a small bunch boo. I think the booing wasn’t called for however think some thought he was milking it but I wouldn’t of booed. Lot of fans see things different at games than on telly. 

For the other comments well I’m not a fat greasy burger loving stoke fan. Pretty sure if I went pride park there would be a fair amount of obese fans but anyway people act salty I am a bad loser to! Good atmosphere in my opinion think that was mainly due to the rivalry of the manage change. 

PS what the duck was that bounce all about. 

The bounce was an embarrassment ??funny when we were taking the piss out of it ahahah

Archived