Stoke fans

jimbobram

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have a record for scummy actions though don't they. 

Callum Wilson was berated and cheered off the pitch when he suffered an ACL injury

And the most obvious one is Arron Ramsey. How dear he have his leg viciously snapped in half and have his career nearly ended. 

What a special bunch they really are. 

I bet they they booed Mufasa in the Lion King and told him to 'get up and run it off' 

7 minutes ago, Camstoke10 said:

We sold 28500 against brum, so sorry to burst your bubble but we did 

Even if you did sell out against Brum (although I'm seeing no evidence of this), your claim that you didn't sell out last like "like usual" is pretty fallacious.

7 minutes ago, AshfieldRam said:

They have a record for scummy actions though don't they. 

Callum Wilson was berated and cheered off the pitch when he suffered an ACL injury

And the most obvious one is Arron Ramsey. How dear he have his leg viciously snapped in half and have his career nearly ended. 

What a special bunch they really are. 

I bet they they booed Mufasa in the Lion King and told him to 'get up and run it off' 

Callum Wilson was 100% not cheered off the pitch when he got an injury, because he wasn’t part of a shithouse team jumping to the ground

I'm not quite sure how any Stoke fan can say a thing about the ref over the red card incident. Sure give it a bit about the win, Derby just weren't at the races yesterday, but that was the most blatant red I've ever seen. 

I'd say the Derby players had every right to go over to the ref when he was trying to play on. The melee only started when Joe Allen thought he'd give it some. If Stoke wanted Johnson to walk then Joe Allen should have too. 

9 hours ago, Camstoke10 said:

That’s the most ridiculous post I have ever, about 20 fans booed him, the rest clapped, and we boo Ramsey because the boo shawcross, oh and as for keogh, what a ducking fanny, rolls around like he’s been shot then as soon as Etebo gets sent off jumps back up like nothing happend

14CA8DA2-3B04-4117-B465-048FFBA7956A.jpeg

25 minutes ago, Camstoke10 said:

Your talking to me about stokes attendance ????

7FA7ACE7-76E0-432F-B079-0B85CA2BD89C.png

I think you'll find nearly every club manages to hold on to a decent level of home attendances in the season (or two) after relegation from the prem as supporters hope/expect they'll walk the league and bounce straight back especially if they're pre-season favourites and have spent big.

If you want to talk about attendances, come back in 2 or 3 years and see how many you pull in if you're still in the championship.

You might even manage to beat your average (16823. 13th biggest) last time you were here. An impressive achievement considering you finished 2nd and gained promotion. 

3 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Stoke fans don't normally come across well and the fellow who joined this thread certainly hasn't done them any favours but there must be some nice ones, surely.

I’m a sound lad?And tbf no stoke fan cares what Derby fans think

4 minutes ago, Camstoke10 said:

I’m a sound lad?And tbf no stoke fan cares what Derby fans think

So why the duck are you on here? Utterly, the most moronic contradiction posted to date.

With the millions you have spent, you should be top of the league.  What will happrn, you will now go on a good run and hit the top two spots  Then the tide will turn, the slip in to the play-offs, just a point away from automatic, then 5th and 6th place, just clinching a play-off place, win the first game, get thrashed in the 2nd.

The Snake way.

I know a few from Stoke one said he’d rather watch Derby at the moment because we play better football. He isn’t a bad chap I suppose.

The one thing Rowett seems to do is pluck a good result out every now and then to just keep his job. If he was judged on performances alone he’d be at Chesterfield and they are pretty dire.

37 minutes ago, Camstoke10 said:

Big word ‘some’ everyone has some supporters who are dheads 

30B701B2-442C-44D5-A6F8-03544F162851.jpeg

You still don't boo a player with a serious injury though do you? You can't be defending that.

You have a reputation for it now. Booing Arron Ramsey for nearly having his career ended is unfathomable.

Archived