Stoke fans

jimbobram

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always liked Tom Ince. Still do in a way, but he got 10/10 for artistic impression on several occasions last night.

TBH it doesn’t matter who you are, who you play for it’s naff and unsportsman like. Clutching your face, play acting, setting out to get an opponent booked rather than simply penalised, it’s crossing the line. Hate it a passion even from a player in black and white. 

2 hours ago, Stoke in peace said:

It happens. Wolves did the same with Matty Etherington when he was put out for the FA cup final. It's just wrong and there's no way I'd even attempt to justify it.

Absolute rubbish. You've obviously not been to the likes of Millwall, Leeds, Cardiff etcetera...Wolves mocked Matty Etherington when his injury prevented him from reaching the FA cup final.  It happens unfortunately and I find it embarrassing.

You obviously lost and not happy with it being against a Rowett side. There's really no need to insult Stoke fans collectively. It's narrow minded and ridiculous. 

That’s what happens when you have enough morons acting like morons, you all get bad rep for it. 

Ive been to Leeds Cardiff and Millwall. Leeds fans are loud and have banter but still have respect. Millwall were fine considering they had just got relegated and as for Cardiff, they did t have enough home fans to make any noise. 

Stoke fans however have this reputation because it’s happened enough times. Ramsey, Callum Wilson, Curtis Davies. 

Derby fans can take losing, we are used to it, that has nothing to do with stoke fans being complete idiots 

8 minutes ago, jono said:

I always liked Tom Ince. Still do in a way, but he got 10/10 for artistic impression on several occasions last night.

TBH it doesn’t matter who you are, who you play for it’s naff and unsportsman like. Clutching your face, play acting, setting out to get an opponent booked rather than simply penalised, it’s crossing the line. Hate it a passion even from a player in black and white. 

Well guessing your referring to Wilson aswell whi was ok the floor most the game 

1 minute ago, Camstoke10 said:

If you knew Etebo you would know it wasn’t, why would he do that on purpose when we are winning the game and looking likely to score more, 100% accidental 

It was a fiary game. Some players lose their head for a second. That’s what he did. He meant it. You know, we know it. Forget the tackle, because what Johnson did was just as bad. 

2 hours ago, Camstoke10 said:

No it doesn’t, they can get to Wembley woth there first team, they have only had around 3000 attendance in there home games and that’s including the away fans

Ah shucks. You go me there. I forgot Stoke would still be selling out every week if they were struggling in league two playing teams like Lincoln, Crawley and Cambridge United. Just like you were packing them in the last time you were in the Championship. Oh wait, you don't seem to have replied to my earlier comment when I pointed out that even in your promotion year your average was only !6,800.

Just to be pedantic, I think the average league attendance at Port Vale this season is about 4,400 not 3,000. I doubt there are more than a couple of hundred visiting fans for each game.

I don't have any great interest in Port Vale but at least the fun little exchange has led me to look at their games a little closer.

6 minutes ago, Camstoke10 said:

If you knew Etebo you would know it wasn’t, why would he do that on purpose when we are winning the game and looking likely to score more, 100% accidental 

He followed through .

The tackle was that high it nearly took Keogh leg off. 

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

Ah shucks. You go me there. I forgot Stoke would still be selling out every week if they were struggling in league two playing teams like Lincoln, Crawley and Cambridge United. Just like you were packing them in the last time you were in the Championship. Oh wait, you don't seem to have replied to my earlier comment when I pointed out that even in your promotion year your average was only !6,800.

Just to be pedantic, I think the average league attendance at Port Vale this season is about 4,400 not 3,000. I doubt there are more than a couple of hundred visiting fans for each game.

I don't have any great interest in Port Vale but at least the fun little exchange has led me to look at their games a little closer.

Didn’t see your comment earlier, and it wasn’t that low because the game where we got promoted was a sell out and most the games that season were ???and they will never be better than stoke, they are that mongy they paid for a plane to fly over bet 365 on the wrong day ?was meant to be Saturday but it was Sunday instead ???

1 minute ago, Camstoke10 said:

He won the ball, if he wanted to injure him he would have jumped into the tackle, it was a red card but he didn’t mean it

I don’t believe that sorry. 

We will have to agree to disagree.

The whole atmosphere around the game was wrong .

Rowett vs Lampard over hyped 

1 minute ago, Alpha said:

This thread is an education. 

Don't stay up too late though, if you don't sign on tomorrow you've got no money to buy tickets to get to Stoke games. 

I didn’t want this thread to be a thread where we insulted each other, it was an observation about a fan base. I’ve been to a lot of away games with Derby. Never experienced that amount of Sc*m before. Not forest, Leeds, Millwall whoever else they try to name to make themselves not seem so bad 

20 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

That’s what happens when you have enough morons acting like morons, you all get bad rep for it. 

Ive been to Leeds Cardiff and Millwall. Leeds fans are loud and have banter but still have respect. Millwall were fine considering they had just got relegated and as for Cardiff, they did t have enough home fans to make any noise. 

Stoke fans however have this reputation because it’s happened enough times. Ramsey, Callum Wilson, Curtis Davies. 

Derby fans can take losing, we are used to it, that has nothing to do with stoke fans being complete idiots 

I think you should've said 'with some Stoke fans being complete idiot's. You wouldn't sound so stupid and stereotypical then.

Archived