Stoke fans

jimbobram

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Papahet said:

Any club whose main chant is a Tom Jones song is abit odd tbh

There’s a story about that. Stoke adopted the song Delilah which is essentially a tale of betrayal. They now have a manager which to their delight fits in with the theme of the song, enjoy it Stokies, we certainly are

20 hours ago, Camstoke10 said:

Clearly you, the only fans what booed him were the top right corner next to your fans, but I don’t blame them one bit, your players dropping to the floor was embarrassing, and as for the bounce ??????

Typical claptrap from you. Your fans are a throwback to the knuckle-draggers. Awful lack of any common human decency. Mirrors your players: thugs and experts at cheating. Rowett is an ideal fit. Have a happy life in your scummy town.

28 minutes ago, dcfc the 1 4me said:

There’s a story about that. Stoke adopted the song Delilah which is essentially a tale of betrayal. They now have a manager which to their delight fits in with the theme of the song, enjoy it Stokies, we certainly are

Yes and @reveldevil wrote great lyrics for it in preparation for last night - and what did we belt out "Rowett is a banker! " Wasted opportunity! !

5 hours ago, Stoke in peace said:

I'm absolutely appalled that an injured player got lambasted but please note that this was a very small minority of our fans. Unfortunately, all clubs have fans with a similar mentality.

Please don't drag the Ramsey injury into this debate, it happened some time ago and was a freak accident.

Thought it was a decent game last night and we did well to get 3 points from it. We battled from the start and deserved the win. Just hope we can continue to build on this.

Looking forward to visiting Pride Park this season and having a few in the Brunswick before the game.

Good luck for the rest of the season. 

A decent fan, coming on here and She/he likes real ale. Might see you in the Brunswick then.

23 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

A decent fan, coming on here and She/he likes real ale. Might see you in the Brunswick then.

I'm a he and love the Brunswick. It was one of the reasons why I was pleased to get relegated ?. Hopefully see you in there mate. You'll see me standing at the bar with a drunken grin on my face. The Rambo nearly killed me in the on my last visit to Derby.

2 hours ago, Camstoke10 said:

Well guessing your referring to Wilson aswell whi was ok the floor most the game 

I wasn’t referring to anyone in particular, but in any case, I doubt you have sufficient brain cells to comprehend any argument that extends beyond your own nose. 

Well done to Stoke, they won a game. A draw might have been a fairer result, especially given the stats from possession to shots to corners.  Well played Butland, Ince is a good player but a a bit of a drama queen. The tackle was a best reckless at worst dirty. Deserved a red. As to intent, I’d always give the benefit of the doubt but red mist in a competitive game isn’t the greatest excuse

By the way what’s “Well guessing” is it when you look down a hole to see if there is any water ? 

“Your referring ?” . I don’t have any referings (whatever one of those is) 

”aswell whi was ok the floor” ? I am sorry, I don’t want to be rude but is that a local dialect for something ? Now the odd typo I can understand, we are all fallible, but you really must try harder if you want to communicate 

15 minutes ago, Stoke in peace said:

I'm a he and love the Brunswick. It was one of the reasons why I was pleased to get relegated ?. Hopefully see you in there mate. You'll see me standing at the bar with a drunken grin on my face. The Rambo nearly killed me in the on my last visit to Derby.

fair play for coming on to give an opinion . You have taken a bit of stick and held your own.  Can't say I agree with it all- but not enough to argue it .  Can you locate the other tool on here from Stoke though Camstoke10 , I'm a bit worried he's got split up from his carer.

17 minutes ago, jono said:

I wasn’t referring to anyone in particular, but in any case, I doubt you have sufficient brain cells to comprehend any argument that extends beyond your own nose. 

Well done to Stoke, they won a game. A draw might have been a fairer result, especially given the stats from possession to shots to corners.  Well played Butland, Ince is a good player but a a bit of a drama queen. The tackle was a best reckless at worst dirty. Deserved a red. As to intent, I’d always give the benefit of the doubt but red mist in a competitive game isn’t the greatest excuse

By the way what’s “Well guessing” is it when you look down a hole to see if there is any water ? 

“Your referring ?” . I don’t have any referings (whatever one of those is) 

”aswell whi was ok the floor” ? I am sorry, I don’t want to be rude but is that a local dialect for something ? Now the odd typo I can understand, we are all fallible, but you really must try harder if you want to communicate 

I do agree with some of that, But you did not deserve the draw the ref was poo, he 100% saw the bite 

7 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

fair play for coming on to give an opinion . You have taken a bit of stick and held your own.  Can't say I agree with it all- but not enough to argue it .  Can you locate the other tool on here from Stoke though Camstoke10 , I'm a bit worried he's got split up from his carer.

???

6 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Come on, don't be like that ?.

That's the beauty of football. We all have differing opinions but are passionate about our team. I've seen some garbage over the years but still carry on going to games. 

Part of me was pleased to get relegated, so that I could revisit some of our old rivals. The premier league is so clinical with not a great deal of soul. Lots of cheating and plastic fans.

Anyway, good luck for the rest of the season.  

CTID.

2 minutes ago, Stoke in peace said:

Come on, don't be like that ?.

That's the beauty of football. We all have differing opinions but are passionate about our team. I've seen some garbage over the years but still carry on going to games. 

Part of me was pleased to get relegated, so that I could revisit some of our old rivals. The premier league is so clinical with not a great deal of soul. Lots of cheating and plastic fans.

Anyway, good luck for the rest of the season.  

CTID.

Agreed with this, the fans got so used to the prem that out atmosphere got bank, and during the derby game that completely changed and the 12th man was there but both sets of supporters were great till ince scored ??

21 minutes ago, Camstoke10 said:

Agreed with this, the fans got so used to the prem that out atmosphere got bank, and during the derby game that completely changed and the 12th man was there but both sets of supporters were great till ince scored ??

Bet365 Stadium = Football in a library ? 

43 minutes ago, Camstoke10 said:

Your hometown is an absolute shithole

Archived